Chapter 22: Unpredictable

My hands were shaking incontrolably as I was holding the car wheel and driving. I was following the ambulance.
I couldn't believe what i witnessed. Something that got me absolutely terrified.
Want to know what am I talking about? Well, here it is.

The wedding day;

"Are you sure this suits me?" I asked while watching myself in the mirror.
"It does look a little tight on you, but it's not that noticable." Jimin spoke to me.
As you might guessed, I decided to wear a suit to Jonghyung's wedding. I wanted to look fancy. Main reason- Y/n was going to be there.

Maybe little too fancy, but i didn't mind

"Alright then." I said after i put a lot of parfume around my neck, "i'm going."
"Goodluck, boy. Call me if something happens, okay?" My great hyung added.
"Don't worry, i will." And with that, i went out and walked to my car.

                                 ~

"So, what do you think?" Y/n asked her brother, Jonghyung once he turned around and saw her.
"Wow. You are absolutely gorgeous." He said with mouth and eyes wide open.
The dress she was wearing was really looking good on her. Also, her hair and makeup were matching perfectly with it, making her even more beautiful than she already was, if that Is even possible.

"If you think this Is amazing, just wait for Jisoo to show up

"If you think this Is amazing, just wait for Jisoo to show up. Just be carefull and don't pass out, alright?"
Hearing that, Jonghyung gulped but smiled.
He was actually was more nervous than he was showing.
"Oh come on, atleast today do not worry about things. Everything will go as planned and you will have the best night ever." She said and grabbed his hand, giving him a big, soft smile.
He nodded at that.
"Mom, look, i look like a princess!" Sarang yelled coming out of her room, all dressed up.

"Your highness, you look amazing

"Your highness, you look amazing. Would you let me have the honor of holding your hand and driving you to the party?" Jonghyung asked and reached out his hand, waiting for Sarang to grab it.
"Of course." She said and put her small hand in his and they both went outside.
"I will see you guys later!" Y/n added before two of them went inside the car and waved at her.

  ~(i am skipping the ceremony part)~

3rd persons P.o.v.

Y/n was standing at the corner and watched her daughter dance and have fun. She was not aware of the fact that someone was closely watching her. More people had an eye on her, admiring her beauty. But two of them had a strong gaze on her figure.
One of them, was Jungkook. He never took his eyes from her. Eventually, he took a deep breath and started walking slowly towards her. He was still away when someone else approached her instead of him.
"Would a beautiful miss like you want to share a dance with me?" Another Man asked with his hand reached out.
"I'm okay with just standing here, thanks." She replied.
"Oh come on Y/n, you wouldn't even do it for your old friend?"
She looked at him confused. But as she got a closer look on his face, it clicked.
"Woojong?"
He smiled upon hearing his name.
"Glad you still remember me, Y/n."
"Of course, i think i can't thank you enough for what you did back than."
"It was nothing, really. By the way, you look magical."
She shily smiled.
"Thank you."
"So, Can i have this dance?"
She hasistated for a bit, but in the end, she gave in. She thought that Is the least she could do for him.
From afar, Jungkook was looking at the two. He felt his heart breaking, although he didn't let it show.
Dissapointed, he went back to his seat.

                               ~~~

"Will you excuse me for a few minutes? I'm going to the bathroom real quick." Woojong explained as he let go of Y/n's hand.
"Of course." He flashed her a smile before going away.
Jungkook caught the sight of Y/n standing alone. He stood up and started walking, but this time, before he could get there, she walked away from that spot, going upstairs.
Jungkook let out a frustrated sigh.