Chapter 10: Hard goodbyes.

Next day; September 12. 2019. 07:24 a.m.

As she gently pressed the bell, a loud sound echoed through the inside of the house.
She was standing in front of the door, scared of who will open the door. Or will not open it.
A few seconds later, the door swung open, their housemaid Mira having her hand on the doorknob, looking at the girl.
"Miss Y/n, there you are! I was worried!" Mira said and approached her, placing her both hands on poor girl's shoulders.
Y/n had her head low, looking at the ground and not speaking anything.
"You are completely wet! You have to take a warm shower right now and change or else you will get sick! It's not good for both you and the baby." She explained to the miss while she dragged her inside the house.
"Why were you outside at this time while it's raining anyway?" Woman asked the girl in front of her, who still had gaze locked to the ground. She was seriously shaking because of how cold her body was.
She had a pair of jeans, dirty on the knees and a white T-shirt, now slightly see-through.
Woman went to the living room, leaving y/n in the hall. But not for long.
Mira returned to her with a blanket in her hands and wrapped it around y/n's body to warm her up.
She then walked her to the table in the kitchen and sat her down.
"I'm going to make you a hot bath and prepare you something to eat. You wait here."
As she was about to walk to the bathroom, wanting to make that bath, she was stopped by the question coming out of y/n's mouth.
"Is Jungkook home?" Her voice sounded so uncomfortable and shaky that it made Mira surprised.
"No, he won't be home in a while, few months i think. He just took a flight for America this morning. He and the boys have to prepare everything for their next comeback."
Once she answered, she was watching  y/n, wondering what her reaction will be.
But all she did, was sigh.
Mira's eyebrow raised at her weird behaviour. For all the time she was working for miss and mr. Jeon, she never saw any of them like this.
Y/n was always a cheerful, smiling girl. Now... She was wearing dirty clothes, was way serious than she should be, and seemed on the edge of crying.
As for mr. Jeon..
He was a busy man. She didn't get much chances to be around him. She would only see him in the morning and not so often in the evening.
But she knew he was a good person. They would talk a bit while he was eating his breakfast and she was getting chores done. He was a good person to talk to. He was young, but full of experiences. Well, in some things.
Seeing him that angry... Was something that you can not see often. Never, to be exact.
She looked up to both as her family, because she never had one. Never got married, never had children of her own.. So she felt comfortable around them.

She turned around and went to sit in front of y/n.
"Did something happened with you and him? Did you had an argument?"
She asked with a soft voice, placing her hand on top of y/n's to give her comfort.
The girl shook her head.
All this time, she was on the edge of crying, somehow held it in.
But she couldn't do it any longer.
She burst into tears.

Seeing her miss crying made Mira stand up, go to her and hug her tight.
Y/n hugged her back.
They stayed like that for a while, until y/n decided to say something.
"He thinks that the baby Isn't his."
Woman broke the hug and looked at younger one, with an eyebrow raised.
"Wait, seriously?"
As a responce, she got a nod.
"But it's not true. It's a lie. Big, fat, ugly lie.  I wouldn't let any other guy touch me. Especially because we are getting married. Or.. were."
"Mr. Jeon doesn't seem like a person who would believe in lies." Mira said.
"Yeah, he doesn't. Because he never did. But... I don't know what made him like this. He was yelling at me so much.. he never did that. He was even about to hit me."
Woman put a hand over her mouth out of shock.
"Oh my godness, miss y/n. I'm so sorry."
She didn't know what to say.
That everything Is going to be alright? That he will eventually find out the truth?
Yes, she probably was supposed to say that. But what if that doesn't turn out like that?
What if... ?