Chapter 19: Happy news

"Hey Jonghyun, how are you doing?" Y/n asked once she sat in front of the computer.

They were facetiming quite often.
That was the only way they could talk, because of the fact that Y/n lived in New York, while Jonghyun stayed in Seoul.

"I'm doing great sister, what about you?" He replied through a smile.

"Same here." She kindly returned the smile.

"And where did my little frog go?"
Y/n couldn't hold her laugh at that.
"Why are you calling her a frog all the time? She has a name, you know."

"Well it's because i used to call you frog as well when you were little, and she is litteraly the same as you were back then. Both of you are so energetic and can't stay still for more then a few minutes."

Her eyebrow raised at that.
"I guess you're right."

"Anyway, will you answer my question?" He spoke after few seconds of silence.

"Oh, sorry. She's sleeping upstairs in her room."

"Aww, i was looking forward to see her. I wanted to tell her the news myself." His lips formed into a pout.

"News?" She asked, confused.

As he was about to open his mouth, another person appeared on the screen, standing beside Jonghyun.

"Hello Y/n, it's great to see you again!"
She said with a big smile on her face.

"Likewise, Jisoo." Y/n's smile became bigger.

Jisoo Is Jonghyun's girlfriend. They met 4 years ago and started dating. Since then, it's impossible to imagine them without one another. They do everything together, and they love each other so much.
As they got to know each other, Y/n and Jisoo became really close friends.
Y/n looked up to her as a big sister, since she could always talk to her about girl things and many other stuff.

"I was just about to tell them the news about us, Jisoo."

Her eyes widened at that moment.
"Oh my god, i'm so excited!"

Y/n didn't understand where all this excitment was coming from.
"So, are you going to tell me?"

They both exchanged looks before turning to look at Y/n's direction again.

"Jisoo and I..."
"ARE GETTING MARRIED." They spoke at the same time.

Y/n jumped from the chair and let out a happy scream.
"NO WAY! ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"
"Of course we are."

She started jumping around with the biggest smile covering her face.
"I'm so happy for you! It was about time!"

"Well, you know what that means, don't you?" Jonghyun said and stopped Y/n from jumping.

"I want you as a special guest on our wedding you dummy."
"Oh, of course! I can't wait to see you both in wedding clothes! Especially you Jisoo."

Jisoo smiled warmly.
"You better come here as soon as possible, i can't buy a wedding dress without your help."

Y/n's eyes instantly filled with more happiness and excitment.

"I'm going to reserve tickets for Korea right now. I will text you when i find out when the flight is."
"Alright sis. Love you."
"Love you too." And with that, they ended the call.

Y/n checked the time of a next flight and reserved two tickets for Korea right away.
She knew that her daughter would be happy about seeing her uncle and Jisoo again.

"Next flight Is in two days, huh?" She said more to herself.
"Great." As she typed all informations needed, she reserved two tickets for both of them.

Once again, a smile formed on her lips at the thought of her brother in a suit, standing and waiting for his beloved.
And Jisoo in a dress, that's something worth coming for.

She was happy about them. She knew how much they loved each other.

But she couldn't help herself but to think of that time when she was supposed to get married to her beloved soulmate.
If only those horrible things didn't came out...

She shook those thoughts away and stood up, ready to go to her daughter's room and check on her.
But she appeared on the stairs before Y/n could do so.

"Honey, i have great news to tell you."
Girl jumped in her mother's arms.
"Okay?"

"Uncle Jonghyun and Jisoo unnie are going to get married."
The little one smiled from ear to ear and let out a happy scream.
"Really?"
"Yes sweetheart, they are going to be husband and wife soon."
"And when they do that they will have a baby?"
That made Y/n laugh.
"Yes, maybe someday in the future."
Little girl seemed as much excited as Y/n.
It was their thing in common. They had so much energy and would get happy about the most random things.

"We are going to pay them a visit, what do you say?"
She immidiately wrapped her little arms around her mother's neck and hugged her very tightly.

"Yes mom, thank you! I can't wait to see them again!"

Y/n returned the hug, resting her chin on her shoulder.

What she thought that would be just a visit, will soon become something more.