Chapter 27: Everything for you.

When i got out, Jonghyun was waiting in the hall. He was dressed differently. He was wearing more comfty clothes than wedding suit from yesterday.
Sarang was sitting with a frown on her face.
When she spotted me, her lips formed an innocent smile and she held my leg.
"Dad, are you going to stay with us now?" I kneeled to her eye level and kissed her head.
"No honey, i'm sorry."
The frown from her face was back.
"But why?"
"I have to work. But i promise i will visit you as much as i can. And i will take you everywhere you wish, i promise. Okay princess?"
She sadly nodded. I didn't want her to be like that, but i had no choice.
I kissed her forehead and went back up.
"What do you say we go take a coffe and something to eat, Jungkook?" Jonghyun suggested and i agreed.
"Jisoo, you can go home with Sarang. I think she Is tired already. I will be back in few minutes and then look on Y/n. Okay?" He said and Jisoo agreed,
so we went to a nearby bakery to grab something.

Two of us sat on one of the tables after taking some food. I grabbed a sandwich even though i wasn't hungry. I was looking out the window while Jonghyun took a bite of his sandwich. After a while, he decided to break the silence between us.
"So, what happened inside?" I shifted my eyes to him and sighed.
"Not what i was expecting."
He stopped eating and swallowed the food, putting his sandwich away and giving me his full attention.
"I asked her to give me another chance and apologised for everything in the past." I explained.
"And what did she tell you?"
"That she Is not ready to forgive me."
Jonghyun decided to not say anything. Instead, he let me talk.
"And i understand her, really. I mean, i would probably do the same if i was in her place. It's just..."
I made a short pause and looked through the window.
"I don't know why i let myself get that excited about her forgiving me. That's why it hurted me more than it should." I held back my tears and kept quiet. When Jonghyun noticed that i finished, he spoke.
"What will you do about Sarang?"
I glanced at him before leaning my head on my hand and looking at the window again.
"She agreed to let me see her whenever i have free time. That's great with me." I replied.
"I'm sorry that our plan didn't work. I really wanted to get you two back together, but if she isn't ready yet, then i can't do much." He told me.
"I know. Don't worry about it. Thanks anyway." I took my sandwich and stood up.
"Please take care of Y/n and Sarang for me, okay?"
"But where will you go?"
"Me and boys are having new world tour and album soon. So i will be busy with that."
He then stood up as well and hugged me.
"I will." He released the hug and gave me a peace of paper.
"What's that?" I asked.
"That's my, Jisoo's and Y/n's phone number. You can call even in the middle of the night if you need to."
I took it and smiled.
"Thank you. For everything."
"You are welcome." I tapped his shoulder and gave him one last smile before i went out.

~two weeks later~

I was walking down the street with my hyungs after filming a new Run episode. The weather was warm and nice so we wanted to take a look at Seoul before going to the Tour. We won't see it in a while.
We were walking and laughing. But i suddenly stopped when i spotted two people not far away from us. Too familliar people.
"Jungkook, why'd you stop?" Jimin asked me and everyone turned to me. They followed the direction where my gaze was leding and saw it.
"Is that Y/n?" Namjoon hyung asked.
"Yes, it Is her!" Seokjin answered.
"But with who she Is with?" Taehyung asked and everyone focused their eyes on the other Person.
"He doesn't look familliar to me." Hoseok explained.
"Yes, to me either." Jimin agreed.
"It's Woojong. Y/n's... Friend." I said and they all looked at me.
"From where do you know him?"
"He was one of the guests on Jonghyun's wedding. He also helped me to find Y/n when the fire started."
They looked at the guy again.
"I have a weird feeling about that guy." Taehyung added. He Is known for analizing people and can say who Is bad and who good. But this time i didn't want to believe in it. By what i could see, Y/n and he looked close. Maybe even too close for my liking.
As we were watching them walk, they suddenly stopped. He took her hand and kissed it, while telling her something that we couldn't hear because we were far away.
Out of nowhere, he started leaning in and bringing his face closer to Y/n's.
My hands formed fists and i was angry. I knew i shouldn't have been, but i was. My hyungs started walking forward towards them and they looked angry too. But i stopped them before they could go there.
"Let them." I said in a serious tone and they all stopped.
We watched what will they do next, even though we were aware od what was going to happen. To our surprise, Y/n backed away from him, leaving him dumbfoaded.
She mouthed something that we didn't understand and walked away from him. She was going to our direction and we knew we Are going to get caught, but i wasn't planning on moving. I felt proud. Maybe, deep inside she still had feeling for me?
She was about to walk past us but stopped when she noticed us looking at her.
I moved my eyes from her to the ground while the other came closer to her to say hi. They pretended like they saw nothing. Maybe it was better that way.
Few minutes later they finished their talk and said goodbye to each other. I looked at where he was and saw that he was gone. Not gonna lie, i felt a weird feeling about that guy since i first saw him at the wedding. But if Y/n chosed to have him by her side, there was nothing i could do to change it. 7 od us then walked away from that place and back to our hotel.