✞ Love Problems...

Y/N's POV

I knew it was wrong but I still did it. I made out with Puss in boots even though I'm very committed to my threesome with Hulk and Thanos. My mind was racing with thoughts when my door came crashing down into my room, 'Shrek!' I gasped. 'What are you doing here?'

'I came to talk to yer.' He said in his beautiful, melodic voice. 'About?' I questioned. 'I know what you did with puss in boots and I came to help you figure it all out.' I smiled at how kind he is. Oh no! I've fallen for shrek. What shall I do! I already have the fling with Puss in boots and the threesome with Hulk and Thanos! My heart belongs to my two sweethearts, but does it?

Shrek was naming different smells of farts when I interrupted him, 'kiss me.' I said. 'UrM wHaT?' He said.
'I said kiss me...' I repeated.
'Okeh but if I let off an onion snapper then I apologise babes.' He said and we kissed. No more then 5 minutes later I dumped Thanos and Hulk as they sobbed in eachother's arms and shared a passionate kiss. I now live with shrek In the swamp with him and his wife. His wife still doesn't know that me and shrek are married but she'll find out eventually.
________________________
SKSKSKSK THANKS FOR READING SKSKSKSKSKSK

Again this is a cry for help please call 911