✞ 1K Special

It has come to my attention that this has reached 1k reads. I vaguely remember me telling myself sometime in lockdown that I will write more after 1k reads... So here we go! You guys kinda scare me because why tf are you readings this but I'm also scared of myself tbh... ANYWHO LETS GOO-
***

{2nd POV}

You stood outside of the wooden door to shrek's abode. The logical and emotional sides of your brain were battling over whether you should continue or return home.

You hadn't spoken to shrek since the incident. He had seen you licking gingy's gumdrops... He fleed before you could explain yourself.

You were going to eat gingy because he called your mother a large variety of vulgur curse words.

Shrek had avoided you since then and you couldn't get ahold of him. The run from your home to Shrek's felt like it took an eternity, and yet it wasn't long enough for you to make up your mind.

"Oh holy Lord Thanos... What the hell was I thinking..?" You sighed and turned around. Your shoes sloshed through the mud as you exited the estate but a loud, bellowing voice stopped you in your tracks.

"WHAT ARE YER DOIN IN MOY SWAMP!"
You felt like your heart had fallen out of your vagina, you were so sister shooketh. "S-Shrek-!" Your voice wavered as you shivered.

"Y/N... What are you doing? Showing your face near me after what you did?" His expression dropped into one that resembled a small child watching their dog get put down while some sadistic freak holds their eyes open with pliers.

"Please... Da- Shrek! Let me explain myself! I beg..." Your knees began to feel weak as cold, salty tears streamed down your cheeks. "He insulted my mother... I was going to eat him because I'm a f-fat bitch and my booty needed some plumping..." You sniffled.

"You really are a fat bitch..." Shrek grumbled. You looked at him in shock. You were hoping for sympathy or atleast forgiveness. "But..."
Your eyes widened.

"You're my fat bitch." He grinned and opened his arms. You naruto ran into his strong, muscular arms and your tears cleansed his dirty shoulder.

He lifted you off of the ground and took you into his home. He made sure to close the door behind him. He reached the bedroom and placed you down gently.

"S-Shrek? What are you doing?" You stuttered and batted your eyelashes.
"I'm gonna fuck you up the arse so hard that you'll be paralysed from the waist down." He growled in his husky voice.

"Poggers." You whined as he ripped your clothes off and the cold air nipped at your bare skin. He ran his large hands up your thighs and used his thumbs to open your coochie lips.

He lined his pp up with the hole and slammed in. HARD. You screamed out in pleasure as he fucked you and massaged your toes. "I-I'm gonna c-cum!" You whined.

He gave one last thrust and you went limp. "OH BITCH SHE FUCKIN DEAD-" Shrek squawked.

***

And i question why i have no friends- lmao i hope you enjoyed??? You weird ass mofos lmao- I can't believe i started this in January 2020 😭