✞ E-girl Crushing

Shrek's POV

I scrolled mindlessly through my tiktok fyp. There was nothing interesting on tiktok anymore... Just girls throwing it back and young men flapping their bulges.

Yet I kept scrolling and scrolling, looking for something new and interesting and that's when I found them. The beautiful creatures. The radient and majestic e-girl species.

"Ah yes. How fresh." I grinned and started scrolling through the #egirl tag. I was intrigued to say the least. But also aroused...

I paid close attention to their fashion and movements. I made mental notes until I decided to get some paper and make notes. Wow I'm in deep. But I'm a big guy... I can go deeper. And deeper. And deeper. Well you can imagine how deep I can go babygirl.

Two months later

I have it ready after all this time. A complete e-girl wardrobe. Finally he can perform the e-girl services after weeks of extensive research and online shopping.

3rd person...

He loaded up tiktok and loaded up the camera. He fixed his makeup and belt before starting the timer. He watched it count down. His nerves settling down as the music starts.

He decided to just shake what his momma gave him with pride. And damn what a fine piece of ass.

Meanwhile in [Y/N]'s bedroom...

[Y/N] lay awake at 4am whilst scrolling through the e-girl tag on tiktok. She was not an e-girl but admired the culture. She refreshed her page and saw a new video in the top spot.

She tilts her head before clicking on it. And my god... She'd never seen a fatter arse.

[Y/N]'s POV

"Holy mama! That's one fat ass..." I squawked. My eyes shifted to the username 'ShrekUwU'.  So their name is Shrek... How unique? I decided to give a follow. They obviously put a lot of time into it and I'm not one to pass on a fat ass.

I decided to check their account (and for pronouns). So they identify as he/him and have only one video... I'm interested. They already have 3 million followers! This has to have broken a world record.

Okay I have go slip into his dms...

Here is how the conversation of these two innocent souls went~~~~~~~~~~~

Vectorstittie:
Uhm hello you're super segsy

ShrekUWU:
Omg thank you xx

Vectorstittie:
Can i have your number and your address  :P ;)

ShrekUWU:
K
xxxx-xxxx-xxxx
69 swamp rd

Vectorstittie:
Thanks I'll be there in 5 xxx

ShrekUWU:
That's super sus and creepy but k xxx

_____________

I got into my green lambo and drove down to Shrekuwu's house. I pulled up outside and marched to the door. "Knock knock, I like cock." I kicked the door open.

Shrek lay on the couch with his legs spread - in the nude. And I pegged him so hard he couldn't walk until Christmas. Xx

_______

I don't condone violence (lies) but i will curb stomp myself

Please help