✞ Sexual

[Y/N]'s POV

"NyGgGg~" i screamed as Shrek pounded his 74ft cock into me at the speed of light. I moaned loudly as he held his massive hands around my throat and choked me.

"ChOkE mE hArDeR dAdDy." I screeched as he pressed harder and harder until i passed out.

I woke up the next morning with pains in my womanhood and looked down to see he fell asleep with his cock inside of me and that the sun had moulded us together.

//100 years later//

It has been very difficult since Shrek's dick got moulded into my vageem - especially when Fiona and my husband found out - but it has certainly been interesting.

I had to give up my dreams of becoming a Tiktok star and an instagram model, but I am now the most trending person on pornhub so thats good. hehe.

I can no longer suck Shrek's dick so we have Thanos with his 69ft chode who comes in to face fuck me and titty fuck me when necessary.

Since me and Shrek can't have babies we like to go to the park every month and commit surprise adoption. hehe. I am very happy with Shrek and now we share a grave where we will forever have intercourse until the roaches eat away our genitals.

________________________
i fucking hate myself

this continues to he a cry for help seriously-