Chapter-6

Aahil pov:

When we came out to the plane, I took her towards my car so we could go to Imran house.

He will be happy to see her.

I thought happily, now finally, I could get rid from her.

And then I saw her looking outside from window, enjoying outside view with amazement in her eyes .

Like she is a tourist here.

I thought seeing her childish behavior.

"You haven't come here as a tourist " I informed her seeing her behavior.

"Then? " she asked still looking outside.

"Unbelievable.... " I mumbled under my breath, when I saw her still looking outside.

"Nothing " I replied and then check my phone for avoiding further conversation .

.
.
.
.

(After an hour)

After an hour we reached outside Imran house, I came out to the car and opened her side door so she could follow me.

" is it your home? " she asked with shock and open mouth when she saw such a big house or I should say mansion.

"No... " I simply answered and then move towards the door.

"Then? " she asked in confusion.

"You will know soon" I answered and then ring the doorbell.

But she doesn't move from her place which made me turn, so I could know why she isn't moving.

"Is any problem? " I asked seeing her lost in her thoughts.

"Yes... Why did you kidnap me? " she, asked suddenly.

"Where did this question come?  And if you want to know this, then why you didn't ask before? " I asked when I heard her sudden question.

"Because I thought you want to money from my dad so I thought.... You did it for money, but now after seeing this all ,I have understood that why you did it" she answered looking towards me in suspicious .

Now what she is thinking.

I asked myself seeing her crazy behavior.

"Look you will get your answer soon if you will enter inside ." I said in calm voice so I don't scare her.

"So you could lock me inside... No... No. Thanks " she answered nodding her head in negative way so I could know it she won't ready to go inside.

"Look I don't do it, there is someone inside ,who is waiting for you so... " before I said any further she cut me.

"Oh my God... Oh my God... I knew it, you are looking like that" she mumbled under her breath but little loud to hear me.

How I am looking? Is there something on my face?

I asked myself and roamed my hand on my face for knowing that if there is something but there was nothing.

"Not your face, Idiot... I am talking about your profession you sell girls for money ." She replied which made me shock.

Is she joking?

I thought in shock and asked her.

"Do I look like that cheap man who sell girl for money? " which she don't answer.

"Look I know I did wrong to kidnap you but my intention is not bad, so please at least once trust me and come inside, I am assuming you , it won't harm you" I pleaded but little bit I knew it ,she won't agree for it but as always she did opposite to what I thought.... She finally follow me and then I rang the bell again and next moment I heard the sound of door opening.

"Is Imran inside? " I asked servant who opened the door.

"Good morning Mr Malik, and  sir don't come here but he will come soon" he wished me first and then answered my question.

"OK.. We are waiting in study room when Imran come ...you send him there" I ordered and then moved towards upstairs .

.

.

.

.

After some minutes..

"So it's not your home? " she asked breaking the silence.

"Yes... It is my friend home " I replied giving her a glance and then again I am typing something on my phone.

He is rich... She said, after looking
his study room. Which I didn't reply anything.

And again silence took over till we didn't disturb by a knock .

"IMRAN.... " I said happily when I saw my own friend was peeping behind the door and also asking permission to enter his own room.

"You can come Imran think it's your own room" I teased him because of his shy behavior .

"Yeah... Umm... I.. Know " the words which came out to his mouth because of his nervousness.

"Love... It makes you do anything which you don't want to do"

I thought when I saw my friend nervous first time in my life and then I looked towards him who was in shock but why? He should have been happy after all it's what he wanted , I thought but before I said anything that girl stood up from her place and almost shouted.

"You? " she asked like she wasn't believing her eyes.

"Now I got everything... You stupid, ,idiot ,road side Romeo, you told your friend to kidnap so I couldn't come between you way but listen... And listen clearly I will never let you come near my friend... Never" she said stressing the word never but my whole concentrate was only one word my friend.

"It's mean she is not that girl"

I thought which made my one part happy and another one sad.

It's mean she is single.

My heart announced happily.

"Shut up... Here I did a big mistake and you are doing happy dance just because she is single. "

I scolded myself in mind and then asked.

"Isn't she the one whom you love? "

I asked for confirm it and my bad luck he nodded his head in yes which made me sit on my chair with a thump.

What I did?  Where I stuck?

I asked myself and then asked to that girl in little hope that she will say that she is the one whom I needed to kidnap.

"Are... You... Samira? " I asked in struggling voice, which she answered her node in negative.

"I am Sarah... Sarah Roy" she said giving me little smile.

Why didn't you make me death before hearing it... Yahh... Allah.