Chapter-13

Aahil pov:

I was looking at my sister, whose mouth was open in shock. She hadn't excepted i would ask her something like this ,when i questioned her 'does she trust me?' But i can't do anything as mom doesn't want society will point finger my sister. But for it .i can't ruin my sister's life. So i asked her , can she marry Azhar?

First, she was silent for a while but after thinking a while she finally gave me a node of agreement. Now I have to ask Azhar this and I know his answer would be a yes.

.

.

.

Third person pov;

After couple of minutes, Aahil came out while taking Azhar with me . He had finally agreed to marry and now , they were planning to do engagement in simple way. As guest had already gone after waiting.

Soon both changed the rings, which was given by Aahil only as his mother was upset by her son decision. She wasn't happy by the sudden change of environment ,for her Umer was best choice for her daughter and after that she will ask Umira hands for his son as well.

Everything had already planned but now it was changed suddenly and that was because of that stupid girl was brought by Aahil.

Now, she already had decided She won't let her ruined her son life. When she already had ruined her daughter life while making her engaged with a low class person like Azhar.

After the engagement. Everything went to have dinner without thinking about the girl . who had suffered more than anyone in this whole situation. Aahil on the other hand feeling worried about her. But he also knew she needed time before face anyone after all she was a girl here and the whole event had effected her more than anyone. So it would be good if he gave her some time before asking her forgiveness.

.

Next day:
At night

Aahil was looking lost . Although his face was towards the moon but he wasn't fully admiring it as he had more important thing to deal with rather than admiring it.

There was some footsteps moving towards him but he was too lost to hear them.

"Yesterday what had appened ,it should not have happened to any girl. " said Azhar who recently entered the room. Hearing it Aahil came out of his thought but still he didn't have to words to answer. So he just replied him in a simple.

"Hmmm"

Azhar understood the reason of his friend's silence. He was surely feeling guilty himself somehow for putting her in the situation as he thought he was the one who had brought him. That means her safety comes under him ,in which he failed .

" you're not in fault "

Aahil chuckled painfuly hearing his friend's words. He was saying to make him less guilty but it can't change the truth.

" you were with me .when I kidnapped her still you're saying I'm not in fault here. I brought her by mistake. That means I should have taken her responsibility. But I can't make her safe at my home only. "

Aahil spoke while recalling the memory of the last night incident and then suddenly it rang him that she hasn't eaten her food since last night.

"Has she eaten her dinner? "

His question realized Azhar that he came here to inform this thing to his friend. So he answered without wasting a second.

"No"

"Stubborn girl " he mumbled under his breath and then walked towards door to get some food from the kitchen.

Another room

Sarah was lying on the bed like lifeless soul ,while thinking about yesterday night crying badly and the same time she heard door opening sound and someone's footsteps ,to hear that she took the bed sheet and then covered herself like a scared kitten. So the person won't able to see her.

Aahil entered inside saw her cover figured from sheet.

"It's me.... You don't need to hide from me. " Aahil spoke in a soft voice as he can understand her fear.

But it couldn't less the fear .she was feeling .when she heard him ,she peeped out from the sheet to see, is he the one whom she is talking? And her relief he was Aahil himself and she relief after seeing him and came out to her hiding shell.

"Why did not you eat your food? " Aahil asked ignoring her gaze on him .but he didn't receive any reply.

only got Silent treatment and.... It was making him lost his control. So he tried to ask her again but again she didn't speak and he lost his control and he shouted on her in anger filled voice.

"Answer me? " his demanding voice made her shiver in fear but she didn't say anything and weeping silently.

Is she trying to irritate me?

He asked himself when he saw her tears. He just asked to eat her food as she haven't eaten it since last night. But she started crying like a stupid teenage girl.

Can't she a little mature?

He asked himself all thought he already knew about her childish nature and if he says truthfully. He liked it most.

"OK ,then I call Umer he woild help you happily.

"no....!! " she shouted in fear ,after hearing that boy's name .who had misbehaved with her.

"Then eat your food. If you don't want me to call him"

He said her coldly . Although he hated the idea to threat her like this. But she was behaving childish to not have her food. So he used the same trick to make her have food . Which mostly a mother uses on her child to make him or her a little scare. So he can have his food.

When he saw she took the plate from bed stand . He thought to give her some privacy and turned to leave. But she called him making him stop there.

"Why... Why did you not let me go? " shivery voice came out to her mouth as she was crying before.

"You know the answer then why are you asking? " he said and thought to do something. So she can come in her previous shell and then left the room without giving her chance to speak.