Chapter-11

Third person pov:

The whole mansion was decorated beautiful ,after all the only girl of the house was going to engaged soon.

"Where is Amira? " asked Mrs Amina (aahil's mom)

"She is upstairs phufi... (Dad's sister)  ' answered umira.

"OK.. You go and check if she redy or not. " mrs Amina said sweetly, after all she is taking her favorite nephew ,whom she chose to her son.

They will be perfect together.

She thought while looking the beautiful girl, running upstairs.

She was most most obedient and modest girl, who was sweet from nature and that's why she wanted her son marry this girl. But aahil wasn't ready for marry until his sister didn't settle in well manners family, so she'll haven't wait till her daughter didn't settle and then she surely will ask her son to fulfill her wish.

.

.

.

.

"Oh.... God ,how I will zip it? " Sarah asked herself while struggling to zip her dress.

She was busy with her ,that she didn't know, when the door was opened and someone entered inside.

That who was looking her back less figure shamefully with his lustily stares.

Beautiful....

He thought while touched her back . It made Sarah aware of his present in her room.

Aap... (You) ? Said Sarah in fear while changed her position. So now she was standing in front of him.

"Why are you fearing?" He asked while roaming his eyes on her body up and down with his lusty gaze.

Sarah was now fully aware of his intention, so she thought it will batter, if she out from here .

She looked towards the door, which was slightly opened and then ran towards it to safe herself but looked like luck wasn't with her as soon she reached near the door, she was jerked back to something hard chest.

"Leave..me... Please.." she said while wriggling to come out from his grip but it wasn't possible due to her less strength.

"Why....so hurry, Beautiful ? We can still have some fun before i engaged ." Said Umir while nuzzling his nose to her expose neck.

" Leave me... Otherwise.. I will shut... " Sarah said in panic voice while trying her best to remove his hands on her.

"Otherwise what baby? " he said while jerked her on the bed. Then started taking steps towards him.

"There is not anyone ,who will hear you. Everyone is right now hall, and due to loud voice they won't hear you. " he said with a evil smirk on his face while landing himself on top of her.

"No... " she shouted on top of her lungs.
.
.

.
.

Aahil was wearing his dress, suddenly a message popped on his mobile screen. He opened his mobile lock and started reading it.

After reading it, a smile came out on his face.

Finally....

He thought happily while coming out to his room and took a right turn towards guest room.

He was going to knocked the room ,then he stopped while thinking something.

She is probably in hall.

He sighed before taking his steps back. But before he turned to go towards downstairs, he heard someone voice.

"No... "

He heard, then it rang him, from where it sound was  coming. He marched towards the door and entered inside while breaking the door without wasting his time in knocking.

"What the hell is happening? " he asked angrily while looking Umir on top of Sarah, who was without any duptta (veil)  and also her dress  had  ripped from her arms.

As soon umir saw, who entered inside ,he got up from top of her and started thinking some excuse.

"I... I... It was her, so called me, yes... she said she brought a gift for your sister, so she wanted to me look at her gift if she would like it or not but she started doing her cheap game. She forced me, when her seduce game didn't not work on me. " Umir laid in convincing voice.

Aahil was heard him first ,then looked towards Sarah, who was sobbing silencing , In whole time she didn't try to explain anything at him only sobbing silently ,which was enough for aahil to judge, who was saying truth. He marched towards umir and punched on his face.

"This is for lying to me. "

And then give another pouched on his right cheek.

"This is for touching a girl inappropriate way. "

Then, gave last punched on his jaw.

"And, this is for my sister. "

This time umir kissed the group due to continues  beating ,his body was achieving dut to pain while anger was boiling inside his body but he controlled his argue to fight back and stayed calm there.

"You're trusting a girl rather than your soon to be brother in low? " he asked in disbelief voice but his words didn't effect him.

"Don't.... Don't you dare to relate your name with my sister... I won't let a cheap man like you to marry my sister... "Aahil said in full rage, which made umir mouth shut but as soon he heard aahil was interrupted by someone, he took a relief breath.

"What's happening here? " asked aahil's mom in a loud voice, make them silence while aahil gulped his throat in tension.

She had come here to search aahil, when she unable to find him in his room, so she came here to check guest room ,when she didn't find him anywhere.

"How will I explain mom....? "

Aahil thought while meeting his eyes to his mom questioning gaze.

"Mom... This marriage.... " aahil paused little in tension and then completed it.

"This marriage can't happen. " announced aahil while looking his mom, who was hell shocked.