Chapter-37

Written by me

Author's pov

It's the day of Sarah and Aahil's mehendi ceremony.

Their house is filled with guests and relatives. They have even changed their house and are now shifted into a villa.

Aahil and Sarah have requested her parents to shift with them here but they are reluctant to do so. Aahil respected their wish so did Sarah.

Amira and Azhar both are staying with them for wedding preparations.

They will also leave after the wedding is over.

Amira and Sarah have bonded more than before.

They invited his mother for their marriage as Sarah pressured him to do so. He didn't want to even see her face but Sarah was adamant about it.

They even had a big argument over this and the end Sarah was crying bitterly not seriously but to make Aahil feel bad. And her plan worked, they went to invite her but Mrs. Malik refused to attend it bluntly. She even said that she felt disgusting thinking that Aahil is her son.

A son who left his mother for a girl whom he met for a few months is a shame in the name of his son.

It would have been better to be barren than having a son like him.

She didn't say anything to Sarah because as she mentioned that she is the outsider here but her own son is the traitor.

Aahil would be lying if he said that it didn't hurt him when he heard this from his mother whom he loved so much.

He didn't let his emotions come out but Sarah saw the unshed tear in his eyes. And that was enough for her to give an earful lecture to Mrs Malik.

She has given him a piece of mind and has left with Aahil.

She apologised to Aahil while crying for dragging him there and getting insulted.

Aahil just hugged her and asked her to forget everything.

After that they never bring the topic of Mrs. Malik.

Sarah has worn the lehenga that she bought with Amira.

Her friend Samira could not attend her wedding as she is still in problems with Imran.

Sarah is really looking beautiful.

The mehendi artists are applying mehendi on their hands.

Amira is teasing her and ordering others do work as she is not allowed to move though she is only 2 months along neither Azhar or Aahil is not fond of the idea of her doing any work or taking stress.

So now she is forbidden to do anything.

Sarah was laughing at her misery as she can't move around as she wants.

Amira also teased her saying that Sarah can laugh as much as she wants but this situation will arise when she will be pregnant. And Aahil is worse than Azhar in this department.

And hearing this Sarah stopped laughing and blushed hard.

"So what's the groom's name?" one of the girls asked

"Aahil, write his name in a way that he has to spend his first night while finding his name on his bride's hand." Amira said and mehendi artist nodded with a smile

Sarah just shook her head at this. Amira had become more blunt now.

The function ended well and now it's time to remove the mehendi.