Chapter-8

Third person pov:

(At night)

"Don't make any noise when we are inside. " aahil ordered Sarah. Which made her node innocently.

"Bang... " aahil heard a breaking sound of a flower pot.

"What the hell... " aahil shouted.

"SORRY... " Sarah said innocently while hiding her real reason to break the pot purposely.

"Sorry? I already said to you, don't make any noise and here you are breaking thing. " aahil said angrily, almost forgot that he was inside his home.

"What is happening here.... ?" Came a shouted voice.

"Ammi... (Mom) " aahil said after recognizing his mom voice and then turned to face his mom.

"What is happening here?  Who is she?  And why are you shouting on her? " aahil's mom questioned without giving him time to answer it.

"She... She... " aahil said but couldn't able to complete his words.

"I am Sarah Roy, he kidnapped me. " Sarah replied without giving aahil any chance to think something. Which made both of them shock as same time.

"What? " aahil's mom asked in shock .

"Is it true aahil? " she asked finally came out to her shock.

"Yes... " aahil finally answered ,after taking deep breath to calm his anger.
Which was enough for his mom to be angry.

"I need to talk to you alone. " aahil's mom ordered which made aahil node in understanding.

He sighed a servant to guide Sarah into guest room so he could explain his mom and when she was following his servent ,he didn't forget to give her his last glare. Which meant I will see you later. Which made Sarah gulped in fear.

"Please God... Let her mom agree to leave me, so I could be free to him. "

Sarah prayed for her plan, so it will work.

.

.

.

.

"So you kidnapped her thinking as someone else. " aahil's mom asked in her strict voice.

"Yes.. I just wanted to make Imran happy" aahil said while explaining himself.

"By kidnapping a girl? " aahil's mom asked in disbelief.

"I just wanted to help my friend " aahil's said while taking his head down in shame.

"And what about this girl? Now what will you do with her? " aahil's mom questioned in very serious voice.

"I will let her ,when Imran will marry his girl. " aahil answered.

"Do you really think this matter is as small as you think? " aahil's mom demanded answer.

"Means? " aahil asked clearly, didn't understand his mother question.

"You're not a kid aahil. I thought you are mature enough to understand this kind of things but you made me disappointed ." Aahil's mom said but disappointment me was clear in her voice.

"I know mom, that I did a mistake but I can't change it. " aahil said in sad voice.

"I know but you can stop Imran for doing another mistake. " aahil's mom advised.

"But mom he really loves her and I can assume you, he will take good care of that girl. " aahil said confidently.

"And what about his parents ,aahil?  Will they will accept a girl who isn't belong to our culture? " aahil 's mom asked, which made aahil silence.

"Your silence is saying, that they won't accept her aahil, then why are creating problems for others? " aahil's mom asked again but this time he answered.

"I don't know ,will his parents accept that girl or not?  But I am sure if his love is true then he will convince them and then he will get his love. " aahil said confidently.

"If you already decided then I don't think you need my advice son" aahil mom said clearly didn't like his idea to help his friend.

"But now the girl whom you kidnapped mistakenly, is going to live me in my house. I want you maintain your distance from her as much you can. " his mom said this time in warning voice clearly didn't like the girl ,who entered in her home.

She isn't belong to our culture and I can't let her roam near my son.

She thought in mind and then went into her room.

"Thank Allah.... Mom didn't say me to let her go. " aahil said himself while taking a relief breath which he was holding since he saw his mom was standing in front of him.

"I should tell Imran that he need to hurry before mom change her decision. "

Aahil made a mantle note in his mind.
And then took his steps near his room.

.

.

.

.

(Guest room)

"It's 1 o'clock " Sarah sighed sadly.

"His mom didn't call me still " she again asked herself while roaming into the room.

"What if his mom doesn't have problem for me staying here" Sarah sighed sadly.

"No... No... No, it is too late so she properly will be thinking me to stay here tonight. " Sarah thought trying to convince herself and then laid on to her new bed.

How long this night would be.

She thought before let slept take over her.