Chapter-30

Written by SrijeetaBhowmick

Author's pov

Everything is going perfect.

Mrs Malik is trying to be normal with the fact that Sarah is going to be her daughter in law.

They started to spend time with each other to know about each other more and to be comfortable.

Aahil and Sarah's love is growing each day.

They sometimes sneaked out late at night for long drives or for an ice cream treat.

Seeing Aahil's happiness Mrs Malik is happy to accept their relationship and relieved as well.

So now they are going shopping for their engagement which is after 4 days.

"Sarah beta, you come with with Aahil...I will come with Azhar and Amira." Mrs Malik told and went towards the car.

Amira said ,"Bhabhi, aab toh license bhi mil gayi hai romance karne ki.(Bhabhi, you got your license for doing Romance) and winked at her .

Sarah blushed red.

"Amira….aao jaldi.(come fast)" Azhar shouted from the car.

"Jaiye aap ka bulava aaya hai.(Go, your call has come)" Sarah said, smirking.

Amira clicked her tongue and said ,"Can't do anything Ammi is there." and went towards the car.

Sarah's eyes widened listening to her as she didn't expect Shy Amira to say something like this.

"Thinking about me?" A voice broke her thoughts.

Sarah turned and said ," Oh please..don't think so high about yourself. "

She went towards the car winking at him. Aahir smiled, rubbing his nape.

After an hour they reached the mall.

There Sarah started to search for a perfect dress along with Mrs Malik.

"I really hope she finds a perfect dress within a few attempts." Aahil said, making Azhar chuckle.

"Seriously, I really can't forget the days when we kidnapped her first." Azhar said.

As Amira called Azhar,he went away leaving Aahil to think about how he wouldn't have met his love if they didn't kidnap her. But again if two persons are meant to be with each other ,they will definitely meet anyhow.

Suddenly his eyes struck at a beautiful Anarkali and looking at that Anarkali, he thought that it would look perfect on Sarah.

He immediately told the girl who was standing behind the counter to pack it.

After shopping for three hours,everyone bought the things they wanted.

After having food in a restaurant, they went towards their home where they needed to do preparations for the much awaited engagement.

Four days passed in a hurry.

Today is their engagement.

Aahil and Sarah both are excited for the engagement.  Amira is teasing the hell out of Sarah making Sarah blush.

Currently Aahil is going towards Sarah's room as he didn't meet him since last night as there are lots of guests in the house.

He was about to open the door of her room,suddenly the door burst open revealing Amira who was smirking.

"What are you doing here?" Amira asked.

"I want to meet my fiance...move" Aahil said.

"Sorry to say but not allowed till the time you are getting engaged. " Amira said, smirking.