Chapter-18

This chap is written by SrijeetaBhowmick

It's been a week since Amira and Azhar got married. They are quite happy with their marriage.

Mrs Malik understood that she can't do anything about her daughter.  But she is hell bent to get Aahil married to Umira.

On the other side, Aahil and Sarah's relationship has taken a beautiful turn. Sarah is aware of it .

Sarah knows that Aahil is a forbidden fruit for her but still she  can't stop getting attracted to him. She knows that she likes him way too much but unknown to her she has already fallen for him.

Whereas Aahil is still unaware of it.
He is amazed by himself.  He can't stop thinking about her...everyday after coming back from his work, if he can't see Sarah unknowingly his eyes start to search for her.
Her babbled nature which he first found irritating, now it makes him smile and happy.

But Mrs Malik understood that there is something going between
them...as a mother is a mother.

So she has decided that she would do everything to make Aahil forget Sarah.

One fine morning she left for Umira's house.

"Assalamualaikum" Mrs Malik greeted Navid Ali.

"Walaikumassalam ,you are here? " Navid Ali asked, quite surprised.

"Yes...first of all I am really sorry for whatever Aahil did. I was so ashamed that I couldn't come to meet you. I am so sorry." Mrs Malik said with a sad voice.

"It's ok….no problem….I don't want to hold on any grudges. " Navid Ali said.

"Please….if you really accept my apology….then accept my son's marriage proposal for Umira. She is perfect for my son in every aspect.  " Mrs Malik almost begged him.
According to her ,her son is doing wrong because of Sarah.So anyhow she has to do things right and Aahil and Umira's marriage is the only option for her.

Navid Ali smirked inwardly as he got what he wanted. As his sister is begging for the marriage ,he knows  that Marriage is going to happen for sure as Aahil can't say no to his mother.

So he thought why not to have a perfect assurance.

So after lots of pleading and begging...Navid Ali finally agreed to give his daughter's hand for Aahil.

Umira blushed deep red and her heart started to dance as she was going to get married with her love. Her mother also looked very happy.

"Umira beta come here," Mrs. Malik called her

Umira came near her and Mrs. Malik kissed her forehead.

"you're happy right? I don't want to force you." Mrs. Malik said knowing very well that how much she like Aahil

"I'm happy." Umira only said it with a smile

"I'm really lucky to have you as my daughter in law," Mrs Malik said and gave her a pair of anklets as Shagun.

Unknown to them there is another person who is smirking inwardly plotting something devilish

Unknown to them there is another person who is smirking inwardly plotting something devilish. That is Umer.

He is thinking that his line is clear now..nobody can stop him from getting Sarah…. After Aahil's marriage  he is going to propose to her and if she denies him then he will kidnap her and marry her..

Oh boy!! How much he wants to have a taste of her.He thought licking his lips dirtily.

After talking a lot, they decided that next day in the evening they will go to Aahil's house and fix their marriage.

Mrs Malik drove towards her house.
"So finally the Marriage will happen. I am sure Aahil will never say no to me. That girl also can't do something. You will not be able to take away my Aahil from me.  I will marry him off with Umira in front of her eyes so that she could understand that Aahil can't never be her. I will show you your place Sarah…
Just wait and watch…" She said with an evil smirk on her face.

She reached at her home and saw that Aahil is still not at home.

So she decided next day she will tell her son about the meeting.

Next day came sooner than expected. 
Everyone gathered around the dining table for breakfast.

"Aahil, you have to do something for me." Mrs Malik told Aahil.

"Yes ,tell me...What I have to do for you?" Aahil asked, confused.

"Today you have to come early as there is an important thing which needs to be discussed and a surprise is waiting for you." Mrs Malik said smiling.

"What's it?" He asked.

Sarah didn't understand anything so she didn't say anything. She knows that she doesn't have any right to say anything in their matters

"That you will know in the evening itself  . Don't worry I am sure you will be very happy." Mrs Malik said smiling.

Aahil didn't react much and just nodded his head.

After that he left for his office. He did his work but couldn't stop thinking about her mother's words. He also couldn't deny the fact that he isn't getting good vibes from the upcoming meeting. But he shook it off.

"What are you thinking?" Azhar asked entering his office and making Aahil look at him.

"Nothing...tell me everything's ok right?" Aahil asked.

Azhar remembered his wife and nodded smiling.

His smile was enough for Aahil to know that they are happy.

"Why are you tense?" Azhar asked Aahil.

Aahil sighed and told him about the surprise of his mother.  Listening to him, Azhar understood that his mother in law is planning something very big.  But he didn't say anything to Aahil as he knew that he wouldn't believe him.

Sarah is also interested to know about the surprise although it didn't give her any positive vibes .But she brushed it off.

Both of them were unaware of the storm approaching in their life…..the storm will destroy everyone and...everything.