Chapter-24

Written by @SrijeetaBhowmick

Author's pov

He placed her on the king size bed and looked at her peaceful form. He took a seat beside her and waited for her to get back her consciousness

He was looking at her face and felt his heartbeat rising in every passing second.
Her eyes,her nose,her cheeks, her fair white skin, her cute pouty lips ….everything was making him crazy for her.

The moment he realized his love for her,he wanted nothing but to embrace her in his arms to soothe his heart which was calling her name.

Her face is the only thing he wants to see when he sleeps and when he wakes up.

Her voice, her laughter, everything he wanted to listen…

He just wanted to tell her that what he meant to him he can't live without her.

Suddenly he saw Sarah move.

Sarah opened her eyes to realize her surroundings were totally different. 

She started to recall the moment before getting unconscious.

Her eyes widened when realization hit her that she was being kidnapped.

"Finally you are up."

She heard the voice and seeing the person her blood boiled in anger.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She asked in anger.

Seeing her cute angry face he wanted to pinch her cheeks but stopped himself as he understood that she was really angry.

"What do you think Sweetheart?" He asked, smirking at her.

Then Sarah understood and said ,"You!!!! You kidnapped me...how dare you Aahil?"

Aahil loved the way Sarah called his name...a shiver ran through his spine hearing his name from her mouth...the name turned melodious and different.

"Yes I kidnapped you...as I have to say something to you." Aahil said. He wanted to confess that he was in love with her and came here to take her.

"But I don't want to listen to Aahil….let me go.." Sarah said.

"You can't go until you listen to me." Aahil said.

"Why? Why do you think I will listen to you? Who are you? What do you think of yourself huh? Whenever you want, you can kidnap me….whenever you want,you can leave me..then again you come back and kidnap me to listen to you….why? What do you think of me? Am I a doll to you who will listen to you no matter what? Then you are wrong Aahil…" Sarah said.

She was angry at Aahil. Here she was fighting with her feelings...was trying to overcome her heartbreak but the man who did all these things again came back in her life to mess up everything.

Aahil got stilled hearing her outburst. He somehow tried to tease her to ease the situation.

"Why do you want to go? Are you afraid that you can't resist me?" Aahil asked, smirking.

Oh boy!!!! That was a very wrong move.

Aahil understood it when he saw Sarah broke down in front of him.

Sarah started crying unable to bear the stress. She cried her heart out to let go the stress and agony she felt in her heart in these weeks.

"Why are you doing it? You already know about my feelings….then why are you messing up with my mind and heart? You go back...go back to your Umira who is perfect as your wife...the way you want your wife to be. Why are you here Aahil? I was trying to move on...to cope with my heartbreak….why did you come back to mess up with me again.? Please let me go...please…" Sarah said, crying .

Aahil's heart broke seeing his love crying.

"So you don't love me anymore? You will be happy if I go back?" He asked.

"No...and yes as I want to move on." Sarah yelled and cried. How can he question her love for him?

His heart broke but He understood that he messed up big time the moment he said Umira is perfect for him.

He said that in anger but the way he spoke it sounded like he was actually happy with his mother's decision.

He understood why Sarah believed in his words as she knew that Aahil will marry the woman whom his mother will choose and Umira was her choice.

But here Aahil himself doesn't want Umira..his heart craves for Sarah...his Sarah. So he will make his mother understand and give Sarah the place which she deserves ...the place of his wife.

He went towards her and pulled her in his harm letting her cry her heart out. He started to say sweet nothings to her ear and rubbed her back to make her crying stop.

Sarah stopped crying and she soaked herself in his warm embrace.  Suddenly she realized that she was in the arms of her love who is going to be someone's fiance.

Realization kicked her and she wriggled out of his embrace.

Aahil felt hurt when she moved away from him. But he understood her state of mind and her broken heart.

He decided to not confess his love right now as she isn't in a state to listen to him.

He decided to wait for some days before confessing his love after winning her heart again.

He will do anything to win back his Sarah .

He will bring back the cheerful,talkative and ever smiling Sarah and never let a single tear shed from her beautiful eyes which captured his heart.

He understood that she loves her but due to circumstances and heartbreak she doesn't want to confess it.

"Please let me go." Sarah said.

Aahil didn't argue this time.

"First you have something...then you can go." Aahil said to her to eat as it's been a long time since she didn't have anything.

Sarah at first denied but after lots of pestering she ate.

Then Aahil dropped her infront of her PG.

On the way back to his villa he decided to get ready to win her back.

"Now It's time to win back my Queen" ,he said with a smile.