Chris Chambers Imagine

-----Chris Imagine-----Imagine walking home with your best guy friend Vern Tessio, disguising what had happened between you and your now ex boyfriend.Knowing that you felt betrayed by him, Vern had told you that he had a surprise for you, that was most definitely going to make you feel better. "Where are you taking me Vern?" You pressed him for the billionth time. "You'll see i promise you it'll make you feel better." You sigh, as Vern continues to lead you down the dirt pathway. "Are we almost there yet atleast?" You plead. "Almost, almost i promise." The two of you finally arrive to an old wooden tree house at the end of the road, "you got me a junky treehouse?" You ask him. He rolled his eyes back, "Psshh, no! Its whats inside the treehouse, and by the way its not junky." You laugh and begin to climb up the latter, "alright Verno." As you knock on the door to the tree house, Vern yells out the secret password from behind you and the door flings open. The two of you climb inside and find yourself staring at three charmingly cute guys all playing a hand at a round of cards. "Hey no girls aloud up in here Vern!" A ragged looking kid with glasses yells out. "Yea what the hell do you think this is Vern? Book Club?" Another kid in a striped shirt says. "Ah, come on guys lighten up, shes going through a tough time right now ok, so we should all be nice to her." "Yea," a voice said from across the room,"be nice to her." You look in the direction of the voice and see an incredibly handsome boy staring back at you. He flashes you a smile as the boys groan and get back to their card game. You sit and view the game, but you cant help but notice Verns cute friend keep staring at you. At first it was flattering, and it quickly turned creepy and unsettling. Then it hits you, thats Chris Chambers kid brother of Eyeball Chambers, what can he possibly want looking at you? After a while Vern and his two other friends begin to leave the tree house for a cigarette run, leaving creeper Chris all alone with you. You still feel his glare drape across you, getting more and more aggravated and wondering what he wants from you. Finally you do it,"Can i help you with something!" You yell at him. He gives you a calm and cool smile and takes a step closer, "I didnt catch your name, but im Chris Chambers, and you must be the future Mrs. Chambers."