Ponyboy Imagine

------Ponyboy Imagine----- Imagine you and Ponyboy had been on a long break, that eventually ended in disaster. After trying to rekindle the love you to once had you decided to part ways. Only to find out months later that he was engaged to a girl the two of you had spent a lot of time with together, the one he said reminded him a lot of you. After months of non-stop pleas for him to take him back, today was the day to give it your all. The wedding day, where you were sure to remind him of the memories you two shared together. The ones where you would fall asleep in each others arms, or the ones where the two of you go on disastrous double dates with Dally, that would end with the two of you spending the nights alone together. Or the ones where he would tell you he loved you, and would never let you go. You storm into the cheap looking chapel, spotting all of Pony's friends and family all dressed in dapper sweet suits. You saw Darry and Sodapop goofing around near the fresh daisies waiting to fill the best men positions. You couldnt help but notice, daisies were something you had always wanted for your wedding. You run into his changing room and quickly spot his jet black hair shine back in grease, as it corresponded perfectly with his tuxedo. "What are you doing here?" He asked confused. You walk up to him and throw yourself into his arms,"I love you Ponyboy, i want you back. You know you dont belong here with her. Just please come back with me." You stare deep into his eyes as you let out one more little please, in the baby voice that you know he could never resist. He pushes you away, you can tell it was hard for him to do. "Look listen, i know we had something once, but its over now, im sorry." Ponyboy coaxed back a few tears, showing you he didnt mean those words. "No, no dont say that!" You beg him. "You cant mean that! Remember all the things we did together? Remember all the thing we said we do together? You cant just say its over now!" He shakes his head, making streams form down his face, "im sorry but shes waiting for me out there." Your eyes begin to water, as you pull him in for one final attempt of victory. "Please." You say right before pulling him in for one last passionate kiss. He pushes you away,knowing that you wouldnt let go until you got what you wanted. "Please, i cant! Just dont make it harder then it has to be!" Without hesitation he quickly brushes past you and heads for the door, but not before turning around and saying one final "i love you." You let out a heartbroken wail as you now begin to realize, the love of your life was gone.