John Bender Imagine

Bender Imagine---------Imagine you laying on your on and off again boyfriend John Benders bed as he handed you a cigarette. "Here you are princess." He said jokingly over the blaring Eric Clapton music that blasted threw his portable radio. You take the cigarette from him,"what exactly am i supposed to light it with smart ass?" He quickly pulled a match out from his rugged boot and scraped it against his two front teeth, sparking the perfect flame for the two of you to light up with. You take a drag, feeling a hint of satisfaction. "So whens the old man coming home?" Bender lays back with you on his messy bed and wraps his arm around your shoulders, "Ahh, he usually at the bar until late, so we got the place all to ourselves tonight. You flash him a smile, as you snuggle your head deeper into his strong, defined bicep. He takes the cigarette out of your hand and goes in for a drag, but not before you sneak in one sweet peck on his lips. "I love you." You whisper, desperately hoping for a response. Bender looks down shyly and shakes his head, "lets not get all emotional now." Your hit with an ounce of sadness and disappointment. How come he never says it back? "Why dont you ever open up with me John? Whats the big deal? You know ill never judge you." He lets out a giggle, "hey i let you call me John dont I? Thats about as open as ill ever get." "You mean theres nothing in this world you really love?" He shrugs his shoulders, "Well, there are some things. I love weed, i love annoying the shit out of Mr. Vernon....annnnnddd Eric Clapton." He begins to laugh away his sarcasm, as you once again look away disappointed, hoping he wont notice. Suddenly you feel his leather glove covered finger slowly list you up by your chin, ever so gently bring your face into face his. Before you can speak he clashes his soft pink lips into yours, pulling you closer into his waist. "But most importantly," he said finally breaking away, "I love you the most."