Jake Ryan Imagine

------Jake Imagine---Imagine waking up one day and feeling like the world has completely turned its back on you. On this day of all days, this had to be the one where your closest family and friends completely let you down. Today, your sixteenth birthday and not even so much as a kiss on the cheek from your boyfriend Jake Ryan. You reminded him so many times so he wouldnt forget it, and yet still he leaves you with nothing but disappointment. Nothing, on one of the most special days of your life, and you cant even spend it with Jake. You walk up to your front door, feeling the disappointed tears as they begin to swell in your eyes. "I cant believe him." You tell your self, wiping away the wet trails from your cheeks. You shrug your shoulders, just another night of eating a big tub of ice cream, and falling asleep to the loud videos of MTV i guess. You take a step in your home and are quickly baffled by the shock of the loud whistles, flying streamers, and the dozens of people jumping out of crooks and crevasses all yelling out "SURPRISE!!" You gasp in amazement, looking around and spotting all your friends and family all circled around you, all mimicking your joyful smile. They remembered, you think to yourself, they really care. Just then you begin to look for the one person that you've wanted this entire night. The one you wanted all your life. Jake. You look across from you and see him there, holding the beautiful two teared cake, walking slowly towards you so that the burning 16 candles wont go out. He approaches you with that sweet smile you first fell in live with, and says, "Happy Birthday baby." "You remembered?" You tell him. He leans in and collides his lips into yours. "How can i forget?" You smile and look down at your cake, thinking about what to wish for now that your one wish had already come true.