Edgar Frog Imagine

--------Edgar Imagine------ Imagine walking along the lively, party filled board walk of Santa Carla California, anticipating the moment of when you get to see him again. Before leaving your house you made sure to wear that checkered printed flannel shirt, just to make sure you matched him. You sprayed an extra amount of perfume, the one you knew he loved so much. Today was the day, you thought. The day that the Edgar Frog would finally get the chance to ask you out. This time you hoped nothing would get in your way. You fix your hair right before entering the Frogs comic shop, where you knew him and his brother would be working. You walk towards the counter, feeling pretty and confident, "hey you guys." You tell the three guys standing before you. Allen and Sam start the giggle and nudge Edgar,as he noticeably get nervous at the sight of your arrival. "Oh, uh hey." He says with his voice cracking. Sam and Allen continue to chuckle at the anxiousness Edgar was exposing around you. "Um i think we'll leave you two alone." Allen says as he leads Sam into a random isle some wear in the back of the store. Probably went back their to spy on you, but you didnt care, let them look. "So um, how are you?" He said, still clearly nervous. "Im good, how are you?" You giggle flirtatiously. "Thats um.... Thats good." He responds. You dont know why but it made you feel good to know that no one else but you made the brave and fearless vampire slayer feel that way. "So um, there was something that i wanted to ask you." Edgar says, trying to calm his nerves down while asking you the question youve been waiting months for him to finally ask. "Yea?" Edgar takes a deep breath, and looks you in the eyes, you cant help but notice that his bandana is incredibly on point today. "So um, i was wondering maybe you would wanna hang out sometime? Maybe hang out at the carnival for a while?" You let out a huge laugh, trying to lighten the mood. You open your mouth to speak, and right before the words you have been waiting to tell him came spilling out, you are suddenly interrupted by a ginormous, furry figure simultaneously knock Edgar to the ground in matter of seconds. "Holy shit!!"You scream, i know this is the murder capital of the world but damn! In the middle of the day? You look down to make sure your crush is ok, "AGGHHH!!" He screams out, "SAM! Cant you control your god dam dog!!" You cant help but let out a giggle as Sam runs over and yanks the bear sized husky off of your guy. "Sorry Edgar, Nanuk likes to pounce." Edgar gets up, now more embarrassed then ever. "Im so sorry, about that.....i....i....i." You grab his cheek and pull his face into yours, feeling his pulse slowly begin to go back to normal. You pull away,"So us that a yes?" You flash him a smile, "of course thats a yes, just as long as Nanuck stays at home." You share a giggle, and the two of you continue planning your date.