Johnny Cade Imagine

------Johnny Imagine----Imagine your at prom, feeling all the excitement in the world. Your wearing the most beautiful dress, have by far the best makeup out of all the girls in the room, you look and feel like a beauty queen. But one this is missing, your date. He said he would meet you there at 7:00, but he was already 10 minutes late. But you dont worry, you think positively and begin to wait longer, because nothing can ruin your night. Imagine another hour passes, then another, and then another. Untik before your realize theres only a half an hour left until the prom is over. You begin to feel the hot tears from into your eyes. Heartbroken, you make your way through the crowd of people in the school and quickly shove yourself outside. You didnt care who was watching, you just needed to cry. Noticing your alone you begin to let the tears slowly pour down your face. That was it, the night of all nights was over, and you were stood up. "Hey." A voice says from behind, startling you. "Are....are you ok?" You turn around to see Johnny Cade, another dumb greasers who do nothing in your school but cause trouble. You notice him as another friend of Dallas Winstons, the guy who made gross comments towards you and your friend a couple of times, and you figure he was just like him. "What do you want?" You ask, rolling your eyes back and waiting for the crude remark. The boy looks down nervously, "I.... I just wanted to know why you were crying." He says. You stare at him in chocolate brown eyes,"maybe i can help." You take a deep breath, what else do you have to lose tonight. "My date stood me up tonight." You tell him. "I waited for hours, and he just didnt show up." Johnny walks towards you and takes a seat right besides you. "Im sorry that happened to you." There was something in his voice that was off about a greaser, it was shy, almost timid. It made you feel weirdly comforted. "Well if it were me, i would never stand up such a beautiful girl like you." He tells you, still looking you deep in your eyes. His words were so soft and sweet. For a second the pain you were feeling just moments before start to slip away, asas you find your heart melting at the sincere words of Johnny Cade. Johnny reaches down and takes you by the hand, "Would you maybe want to hang out with me until the proms over, and maybe hang out afterwords?" You flash him a smile and shake your head,"I'd like that Johnny." You grab his hand and head back for the doors, like you said, nothing would ruin this night.