Chris Chambers Imagine

-----Chris Imagine-----Imagine walking down the dirt road that lead to Chris Chambers private tree house. Your feeling mixed emotions because your teacher assigned the two of you to be partners on the up coming project. Normally you would except who ever the partner was, but in this case you werent sure how to respond due to the fact youve been stuck with Chris Chambers, the kid brother to Eyeball Chambers. No matter what happened though you knew you had to get through it, and if Chris tried anything you'd be sure to give him a piece of your mind You knock gently on the clubhouse door, hoping not to aggravate him and cause him to react in similar way that his brother would. The door opens as you slowly enter the small wooden house. "Hey there." Chris says politely. You flash him a weak grin, not knowing how to respond to him. You feel the nerves rattle in your stomach and begin to examine the hide out. You knit your brow in confusion and begin to point to something on the other side of the room that catches your attention, "Is... Is that a box of cherry flavored pez?" Chris lets out a cute giggle and shakes his head, "oh yea, thats my friend Vern's, he kind of obsessed with them." You look down nervously, as you feel his eyes staring right at you. "You um..... You can have some if you want." Chris offers you. "No, no it alright thanks." You situate yourself on seat across from him, as you watch him put out his finished cigarette. "So um, do you have any ideas for the project?" You ask, trying to calm your continuously beating nerves He seems like an alright person, but can you really trust him after knowing who his brother is. Chris leans forward to get his text book, making you unintentionally jump up from your seat. Chris gives you a disappointed look. "Just relax, ok?Im not gonna do anything to you i promise." Your heart begins to slow back down, just as Chris slides his seat closer to you. "Look, i know what everyone think of me ok. I get it, your thinking 'oh its Chris Chambers, kid brother to eyeball, he must be up to know good, or hes gonna try and hurt me.' Well im not. I understand everyone expects the worse from me, no one expects me to do anything good, but ive seen you in class and i was hoping you of all people would be the one to give me a chance to prove myself."Your heart melts at each word the boy utters. Staring deep into his eyes you can tell, hes telling you the truth, he just wants to be accepted. Just then Chris leans in and gives you a gentle peck on the lips, making the color rush into your cheeks. "What... What was that for?" You ask him nervously. "Like i said," he told you," no expects me to do something good, just like you did just a minute ago."