Brian Johnson Imagine

Brain Imagine---------Imagine you walking home from a long and dreadful blind date with some guy you barley even know, doing nothing but think about Brian. Thinking about how your green dress would've went perfectly with his eyes. Thinking of how he would be the one to walk you home, holding your hand, protecting you every step of the way. And of course thinking of how it wouldn't have changed if you hadn't seen him with that girl from his physics club. Before you go inside, you decide to check your mailbox, making sure your parents hadn't yet gotten the report card saying you've been failing shop. Hey, its not your fault that stupid lamp wouldn't work. You reach in and find a a small crumpled up note with your name scribbled out on the front of it. Curious, you begin to read the heart felt singled spaces letter: How on earth did we get like this? I cant help thinking about you. About us. About what we have become. I love you, i miss you. I never want to let you go. Just please give me another chance. Right away you know it can only be from Brian. You turn around feeling the warmth from the body standing behind you. You cant help but smile at the sweet expression on his face. "Well?" He asks you as he playfully pokes your tummy. Without hesitation you reach towards him and give him a passionate kiss on the mouth, and all is forgiven.