Teddy Duchamp Imagine

------Teddy Imagine------ Imagine charging into your brothers room, feeling nothing but anger and fury as your preparing to confront him on yet another bone-headed thing that he did to you. Without knocking you slam open his bedroom door, "Chris i have to talk to..." You stop abruptly, seeing by your surprise another person hanging out on your brothers bed. It was Teddy Duchamp, one of your brothers best friends that you had secretly crushed on for years. "Oh hi Teddy." You say calmly. Teddy sits up from the messy bed, "what flew up your ass?" He says obnoxiously. Now if your brother said something like that to you, you would have the urge to punch him in his face, but when Teddy says it you find it rather charming an humorous. "Wheres Chris?" You ask, now remembering the reason you were in hear. "He's taking a leak, why?" You roll your eyes, "The asshole stole money from my room." Teddy lets out a laugh, "Its not the first time." You knit your brows in confusion,"The hell does that mean Duchamp?" He lets out another obnoxious laugh, "Figure it out for yourself Chambers." You become quickly infuriated, maybe he was a jerk just like your brother. "You think its funny to mess with people Teddy?" He keeps howling with the laughter, "Why not im at the prime of my youth, and im only young once." You bite down hard on your lip, now even more angry."Please, young once? Yeah but youll be a looney your entire life just like your dad." You regretfully choke back the words, as you see Teddys happy face begin to slowly get sad, and serious. That was the wrong thing to say, you thought. Teddy gets up an walks towards you,"call him that one more time." You feel the heat from his flaring nostrils press against your cheek. "Teddy im..." He grabs you roughly by the shoulders and brings you closer,"no, i want you to say it again." You close your eyes, with the fear that he'll take his anger to the next level, just like his dad did on him. "Im sorry." You whisper. Suddenly instead of the harsh pat of Teddys hand some where on your body, you begin to feel his soft lips press up against yours. To your surprise they tasted some what sweet, like cherry flavored pez. Teddy releases you just before your brother Chris Chambers walks into the room and says, "Whats going on here? Why are you in my room?" Teddy looks up at him, "Your sister here has something she wants to tell you."