Duckie Imagine

Duckie imagine----------- Imagine you have secretly been in love with your neighbor Duckie since as far back as you could remember. But even your close neighborly bond couldnt stop him from falling for his best friend Andie. You would call him every night, secretly hoping that every conversation you shared would bring him closer and closer into having feelings for you, but it never worked. You would spend weeks staring at his beautiful black hair, gazing at his welcoming brown eyes that went along with his perfect completion, always left wondering why didnt he see anything in you, when you saw the whole world in him. Your laying in bed when you are startled by your ringing phone on your bed side table. You gon to answer, "hello?" "Hey, its me, look outside your window." You give a curious look and soon realize that the voice was Duckie, and of course give in to his request. You glare out the window, noticing a well dressed Duckie staring back at you, flashing you an adorably friendly grin. "What are you doing?" You ask, still being occupied on the phone. "Come down!" He demanded, "i have something to tell you!" You begin to feel confused, "what happened with you and Andie? Didnt you go to the dance tonight?" Duckie shakes his head,"Forget about her! Just come down i need to tell you something!" You hang up the phone and agree to see him. You begin to head down stairs but not before catching Duckies lips mouthing the three single words you always dreamed he say to you. "I love you."