ONE

"A-ARE YOU SURE YOU want me to live with you? I mean- are you being serious right now?" I looked at enji as he started packing ALL my clothes.

"I'm sure- cause im not going to drive ALL the way to your apartment to meet up. Plus you need a new place.." He replied not looking back at me.

"Hey! I like my apartment!" I huffed and folded my arms. "Sure, if you like living with cockroaches." I plopped down on the bed. "Of course I do!" He raised a brow and stopped for a second before continuing on packing my stuff.

"Not like you didn't call me at 3am tuesday night to get over here to kill a small roach." He mumbled but clear for me to hear. "You were scared too!" I pointed. "I wasn't." He said calmly. "Admit it, you were!" I got on my knees and poked his cheek.

"I was not!" He yelled making the whole complex shout at me for the 5th time this week, oh well I was getting evicted anyways. "CAN YOU TWO BE QUIET FOR ONCE!" My next door neighbor shouted through the thin walls.

"See what you always do! That's why im getting evicted!" I whined hitting his shoulder. "It isn't my fault you always scream- wait you're getting evicted?" His eyes went wide.

"I was.. since im moving into the todoroki house!" I closed my eyes and cheered for myself, I opened them back and see the disappointment in his eyes. "Can't believe im going to let you live under my house." He face palmed. "Hey.. im not that bad." I pouted.

Not to long ago we finished packing and headed out my old house, apparently enji had people come over and take my furniture away- that would be taken to the dump, how sad.

Now we stood in front of his pretty Japanese styled house. Before he could twist the nob i stopped him with a loud squeak. "What?" He looked at me, "Does this mean that'll I'll have to live with your kids?!"

He looked like he wanted to laugh, "No shit." He said sarcastically. "Oh my god! That's going to be so awkward." I whined, and i was nervous too.

"Don't worry all of them are gone but one." That made me feel a bit better and worried. He opened the door and let me in, it wasn't my first time over at his house and yet it was always such a nice view.

I took my shoes off same as what enji did. "So.. who's the kid?" I asked. "Shouto, the youngest." Enji talked about him sometimes, about him being quiet and how he scared him a bit and hows he's in a emo phase at the moment.

And when he talks about how he want to change as a dad but no shouto seems to really hate him.

"He's in school right now and won't be back until
a few hours, than means.." He turned around with a smirk. "Wait- no! I wanted to look around since last time you didn't let me!" I began to get in a ready position to run away from him.

"You can do that whenever." I ran away from him and he quickly followed behind me, he scooped me up and walked me to his room. "This isn't fair!" I hit him in the chest repeatedly, "Nothing is!"

___

"OU WHAT IF WE got McDonalds!" I smiled at enji brightly as we picked out food to eat later when todoroki gets home.

We were starving from the exercise we did..

"Sure why not, it's Friday anyways." He got up from the couch and walked to the front door. "Wait- right now?!" I got up from the couch too, "Yes right now, he gets out from school in like eighteen minutes."

"Oh fuck." I ran to get my phone from his room and to put my shoes on and walk outside his house. "Give me the keys!" I yelled sticking my hand out, "No! You're going to crash it like the other one!" He pulled his hand away.

"WE DONT HAVE TIME!" I yelled reaching for his hand where it has the key to the car. "Please I swear I won't crash this time." I pouted and I just knew he'll give in. "Fine, don't get me another ticket."

It took me less than two minutes to get to McDonald's and of course enji had to make it a big deal. "You ran two red lights and almost ran over a old woman!" He yelled as we got in line for the drive through.

"At least I didn't crash or get a ticket," I rolled my eyes. "What does shouto get from McDonald's?" I asked and he doesn't reply. "Do you not know?" I raised a brow. "No because he's never been to McDonald's." I couldn't help but gasp.

"What? How could you do that?! His poor childhood." I faked cried, "Shut up, you're up next." I look forward and realize that im next.

"Hello welcome to McDonald's what can i get you?" I took a minute to look at the menu before I spoke, "Can I get (whatever you get) aand?" I turn to my right to look over at enji.

"What do you want?" I asked, "A chicken salad with fries." I turn my head around, "Can I also get a chicken salad and some large fries." It went quiet for a moment.

"Is that all?" I look back at enji, "What should we get shouto?" I asked, like if I didn't know that he didn't know what to get him. "I don't know! You're the one who wanted McDonald's!"

"Fine, don't be expecting to get your damn salad." I turned the other way to speak, "You're paying with my credit card!" I ignored him.

"Yes can I get a twenty piece chicken nuggets, large fries and a strawberry milkshake?" "Would that be all?" The person on the other side asked. "Yes."

"Please roll up to the front." I ended up getting all of our stuff and paying with MY credit card and rolling away to pick shouto up.

I was nervous as hell, anyone would be nervous to meet their sugar daddy's kid. "UA?" I asked as i parked near the school. "Yes, he got recommended actually." He spoke proudly. "Damn, I wish I had a quirk." I sighed sadly.

It was quiet for a hot second till I heard bags move, "Fries?" I look over and see enji already eating. "We were supposed to wait till shouto got here!" I yelled taking one or two fries from him.

"Hey those were mine! Besides he gets out of school now." I turned to the entrance of the school and see students getting out. "Could you believe that I graduated high school two or three years ago!" I gasped.

"Still can't believe that you're younger than my daughter sometimes." He said which took me by surprise, I knew he had a daughter but I didn't know she'll be that age!

"WHAT?!" I freaked out, "THIS IS SO FUCKED!" I rubbed my temples. "Yeah yeah, oh! There he is!" He looked outside and saw his kid.

He pulled the window down before shouting his name making everyone stare. Then I see a kid walk up to the car, he had white and red hair and a big scar, like enji.

"What do you want?" Damn. So this is shouto?!
"Get in the car, we bought you McDonald's." The kid looked surprised and confused for a moment.

He looked over at me then at his dad before getting in the car. "Shouto I'll like you to meet (y/n) (l/n) she's my.. she'll be living with us from now on." I felt nervous. Like.. REALLY nervous.

But shouto only hummed in response, I got one of the McDonald's bag and got his 20 piece of chicken nuggets out, his fries and the strawberry milkshake.

"Here, I got you McDonald's. Sorry we didn't know what'll you'll like." I said kindly putting on a smile. He looked me up and down with a serious face before taking his food from my hands. "Thanks."

I don't know why but I felt like this was a good start to a brand new friendship.