FOURTEEN

MONDAY ROLLED AROUND faster then she would imagine. no shouto did not come home after the amusement park, but decided to stay with his friend midoriya.

so poor (y/n) went home with another two cups of strawberries with cream for herself. and maybe for enji. but right now (y/n) has gotten into the university's campus with a pout.

sad that she would go to school again.

"(y/n)- chan!" turning around she saw a happy
(b/f/n) running up to her. "yes?" (y/n) moved
to the side so she wouldn't get pushed to the
ground as (b/f/n) fell.

"owh!" she got herself up from the ground while
(y/n) just kept looking at her. "you could've at least helped me up!" causing a scene as most people around stared. "i didn't think it was necessary."

(y/n) took a twig from from her friends hair and throwing it to the ground and both began to walk to class. "how did it go with the.. michael and your parents thing?"

"ahh.. they were having negative thoughts about the whole thing but at the end they didn't really care about what i do. i am a grown woman."

basically, to sum it up. (b/f/n)'s parents found out about her being a s*gar b*by.

dont ask why i censored it. it do be giving me cringe.

"now.. what happened on friday?" (y/n) gave her a side eye and dragged her all the way to class to tell her everything that happend on friday.

__

"YOU LITTLE HALF AND HALF PIECE of shit!" everyone freaked out of the voice of a raging bakugo. shouto who was waking into the school's entrance with midoriya by his side.

"oh no.." midoriya started freaking out while shouto stayed calmed. everyone's eyes stopped on them, literally everyone. bakugo; who had fumes coming out of his ears and nose walked up to the both, looking at shouto's especially.

"so you have a lot of nerve of posting ME the other day on instagram, so shouto what's good?"

"and now.. back to.. this bitch that has a lot to say about me the other day in the press, so miley what's good."

im so sorry i miss nicki 😞.

"it was in my spam.." shouto looked rather confused than heated or scared. "but you decide to post me, a video where i was playing poki with denki!"

"bakugo.. it was in his spam.. where only close friends could see it.." midoriya who was not fazed at all but confused on why bakugo was saying his business out loud.

a blush went into bakugo's face as the people around began to giggle. "SHUT UP!" and there's where midoriya and shouto began to walk into the school's gate.

leaving bakugo to scream at everyone at the entrance.

no lie. i was about to a scene where bakugo and shouto end up fighting and they both get suspended and (y/n) has to come pick him up from school.. but that didn't happen...

"todoroki- please give us (y/n)'s number!" three girls got on their knees and began to cry. it being yaoyorozu, mineda and uraraka. "why?" he asked.

ps.. i decided to make shouto the type of person who's different on social media and real life.. so it looks ooc someones 🤥.

"cause we miss her!" mineda did puppy eyes but it just looked wrong. "i dont even have her phone number." it was true.

even if shouto would give them her number, he couldn't because he didn't even have it. "what? how?" they liked confused.

"cause i never thought of it." everyone had that '😒' look. slowly everyone was mad that shouto was just rude whenever they would talk about (y/n).

"fine, next time we see (y/n), we'll just ask." the three girls got up and walked back to their small circle to talk about any other things.

"todoroki.. why do you hate (y/n)- chan so much?" midoriya asked looking at his friend. "i dont hate her.. she's just trying to hard to get along."

__

"IM SO GLAD WE CAN finally afford something from this restaurant!" (y/b/n) squealed eating a dessert from a foreign expensive restaurant. "i know! i love trying out new food!" (y/n) had the cutest smile on her face.

"(y/n)! we should visit italy next week for spring break!" (y/b/n) said happily. "im sorry (y/b/n) but im visiting tobio-kun for spring break." (y/n) pouted knowing this was her change to travel with her bestfriend.

"that's okay! cause im going to spend it with michael, and im pretty sure he's going to go hard and he's going to be all up in my guts-" (y/n) slapped a hand over her bestfriend's mouth.

the people around her where looking. "what? it's true." (y/b/n) rolled her eyes. "(y/b/n), keep those things to yourself." (y/n) has a blush in her cheeks.

(y/b/n), who saw her cheeks and decided to tease the girl. "(y/n).. does enji like it hard or does he go soft?" a smirk came up opone her lips.

seeing the (h/c) hairl girl hide her face into her hands. "stop, that's embarrassing." (y/b/n) rolled her eyes. "cmon (y/n), sex is normal, dont be a little shy girl like if dont secretly like this thing."

it was true.

a loud ring came from her phone, saving her just in time to not reply to (y/b/n)'s comment. getting her phone from her purse, she expected enji or her brother to be calling her- not an unknown number.

curiously- she pressed the green button and pressed her phone to her ear. "hello?" she looked back at
(y/b/n) who was also staring at her confused.

"..is this.. (y/n) (l/n)?" a woman from the other side of the call asked. "yes this is (y/n) (l/n).. who is this?" it took a couple of seconds for the other person in the line to reply back.

"im rei todoroki.. shouto's mother."

bitches be like "shouto aint do nun. 🙈" well he hasn't done shit. 😒

anyways.. whoever keep saying in the replies that enji is packing, it's a automatic block 🧍‍♀️😡.