TEN

"AHH (BEST FRIENDS NAME ) I STILL
dont know what im going to wear." (y/n) pouted as she walked around the mall with four bags from big brands.

ps. enji told her to spoil herself and threw his card in her lap 😜🙈.

"just wear something simple." (bfn) said sipping on her drink with a bag from chanel in her other hand. "like? should i wear the louis vuitton shirt? or something casual like michael kors?"

"or maybe like the idols on airports!" (y/n) started rambling without knowing. "(y/n) i think that new chanel crop top you bought would look great with some high waisted jeans."

ps.. again.. i search up the chanel croptops and them shits cute 😩🤲 i would buy but wouldn't wear them cus of my longhas.

swear when jennie wore them i went GRRR 😡🐕🗣 almost went full on txt 'cat and dog'

but go stream 'cysm' and 'punch' ☺️💕

"yeah you right.. would i buy a car too since enji told me to spoil myself?" (y/n) raised her (enji's) card and asked curiously.

next thing (y/n) bought herself a new whip.

"(y/n) go over the speed limit!"

"..no.."

(y/n) shorty brought her best friend back to her apartment and parted away driving off to the house with a new car to show off to enji.

but looking back at her bags she saw the apple logo and came to realizations that she needed to make gifts to shoutos classmates.

(y/n) hasn't seen shouto since sunday since when she woke up monday he was already gone. it made her sad since she wanted to cook him breakfast before he left.

but fuck that 🏃🏻‍♀️😈👺.

(y/n) made a quick stop to the nearest apple store and bought 22 pairs of airpods, 22 other pairs of iphone 11. just because it felt like it was necessary.

the apple store worker kept looking at her like if she was going to steal something. they clearly haven't notice the expensive clothing she wore.

they had to keep a eye out for (y/n)- errr 👁 🗣

then she went to the dollar store and bought mini cute gift bags.

she drove back home in her new car, carried all the heavy bags back to her room in a single trip to find no one home.

she placed all the apple store stuff in the mini gifts with a smile on her face.

a few minutes later enji came to the room with a curious face. "ahh no wonder the bank called and asked if it was me who spent over 600,000 yen."

he walked closer to her and helped her out. like the good sugar daddy he is. "i hope this didn't break your credit card." (y/n) smiled sadly. "no.. not nearly."

"but you do have to repay me for today." he smirks and (y/n) blushes once she felt a hand on her thigh. they packed the apple things on the bags and quickly as they were getting for tonights event.

___

"MR. AIZAWA, I THOUGHT YOU SAID that you contacted all of our parents but.. i don't see anyone." yaoyorozu said once she notice nobody, not a single parent was around.

"all of your parents were busy so only one could make it, plus all might." the whole class stood silent looking out for this person in the schools bus parking lot waiting for them to come out.