NINE

"MISS (L/N)! WAKE UP!" a hard slap on her desk made her jump back into her seat. the whole class turned to (y/n) who was half asleep.

"im sorry, it won't happen again." she lied knowing this was a daily thing to her. "it better be." the profesor also knew it was a lie.

by her side, (y/n)'s best friend laughed silently as the professor walked away. "shut up." (y/n) pinched her arm and ( best friends name ) yelled out loud in pain making the professor yell at her.

now (y/n) laughed.

throughout class (y/n)'s find was filled with stuff. she was more entertained with her own thoughts then the professor who was currently teaching.

suddenly her mind went back to the day when she came back home with shouto with a small plushie from mcdonalds.

the next day shouto woke up not knowing what he did and went back to being (y/n)'s #1 hater.

if (y/n) breathed the same air, he wouldn't.

he ignored her for the whole day, not even peak at her. he just didn't want (y/n) around. simple as that.

now here sat shouto quietly sitting in class minding his business taking notes. sadly for him he couldn't remember a thing about going to mcdonalds.

but when he looked at his spam account his face did a ' 👁👄👁 nani ? ' and archive the posts. he was really confused so he texted yaoyorozu about what happened and she told him all about it.

he was sorta sad he couldn't remember eating chicken nuggets (╥_╥).

class went on for a few minutes till it was finally lunch time. he grabbed his lunch money and walked with his friends to the lunch room.

after waiting a long time to get his food he walked back to his table with his group of friends. "todoroki!" he walked closer to the table and sat down besides iida. "hey todorokiiii!" a arm swung over his shoulder.

he looked up so see a grape headed boy smile at him. he didn't like it. it always was the type of person shouto didn't want to be around.

he really wants to block mineta on his spam and main on instagram but shouto desperate for them follows. though he'll never confess.

shouto raised a brow confused, mentally saying if he could just fuck off. "yes?" the perverted grapes grinned grew wider. "would you mind giving me the lady on your spa-"

"no. i dont like you." todoroki responded harshly. "i miss (y/n)- chan!" yaoyorozu said sulking. "tsk.. she's not that bad.." bakugo said to himself. secretly missing the ( hair color ) girl.

"did todorokis nanny really leave an impact on you two?" midoriya asked noticing bakugo and yaoyorozu soften after they talk about her.

"she's not even my nanny." shouto rolled his eyes. the whole table sat confused. "nani?" kirishima looked confused, since momo and bakugo kept saying (y/n) was a nanny.

"so what is she?" the whole table began to think of things everyone giving in random things though no one got it right.

"she might be a spy!"

"a personal stripper!" ' i mean maybe..' shouto thought.

"DONT EVER COMPARE ( nickname )- CHAN TO A STRIPPER!" bakugo yelled out loud for the whole cafeteria to look at him.

which he just yelled back to mind their business, which everyone did.

"remember when i said my dad made me go shopping with his.. sugar baby." just saying the last words made shouto cringe.

"wait.."

"SHES A SUGAR BABY????!!!" the whole table yelled out even iida who was the calmest one.

just then came a teacher who was monitoring the cafeteria this day. "im going to ask you all to leave, yall are distracting the other students."

"THIS IS A CAFETERIA!!!!"

-

"A SCHOOL FIELD TRIP?" midoriya said to himself once mr. aizawa started passing around posters around the common room of the dorms.

"yes, the school thought it was a great idea to get everyone's mood up considering everything's thats happened."

everyone in the room cheered silently hoping to spend some time with their friends.

"we already contacted your parents asking if they could come along and take care of a group of students, since this class is 20 kids and 1 of me."

but then the whole class stared disappointed feeling like if they were going to be babysat.

"it's on a friday just because you'll be able to go home with a good attitude. goodbye."

mr. aizawa left leaving the kids to have joyful energy and wonderful the things they would do once they get there.