SEVEN

"(Y/N)- SAN.. CHICKEN NUGGETS.." i turned to my side to see a lazy eyed shouto. "what?" i got closer the the young boy who was too sober to realize what he was saying.

"mcdonalds... hungry." suddenly his head was laid on my chest. "shouto we could get mcdonalds in the morning." he whined like a little child which i found it cute. "but (n/n)- san.." he pouted.

i think sober shouto is clingy.. CUTE.

"let's get home and change out of our clothes okay." i pat his hair. "mkay." he got comfortable in the cab and laid his head on my lap.

___

"THANK YOU SIR, have a good night." i waved at the driver who drove off. i held shouto to my side tightly to make sure he wouldn't fall off my grip.

"(y/n)- chan.. i need food now!" he whined like a child and almost fell out of my grip if i didn't held him tightly. "we will till we get inside the house." i ran one of my hands through my purse while the other hold shouto.

i held the metal key with one of my hands and opened the door and carefully walked in with shouto in my hold. "lay here," i walked over to the closet sofa and laid him down.

meanwhile shouto laid comfortably on the sofa, i closed the front door and walked over to enji's room to undressed the pretty expensive dress i wore.

deciding to only wear pajama pants and a long sleeve white shirt since, why not. while i was upstairs i head a thud and a yell of "owe!"

running down the stair of the beautiful styled japanese home and into the room shouto was in, only to see him faced down on the floor.

"shouto are you okay?" i asked kneeling down next to him. "i feel like im going to throw up." he groaned. 'ah shit.'

with all the strength i had, i pulled him up from the floor and dragged him to the bathroom where he threw up on the toilet where i moved his hair/ bangs out of his face.

"you're dad is going to be so pissed." i said to myself but he for sure heard. "(y/n)- san please don't tell my father." he turned around so i could see his puppy eyes with a little bit of vomit and drool on his face and shirt.

"fine, but it'll be hard since he could see right though me." i got him up from the floor again and brought him to his room and made him sit in his futon.

i walked out to his closet and got a pair of pajamas for him. i placed the clothes on his bed, "ill be outside while your getting ready." i walked to the sliding door opened it and then closed it back to let him change.

while he changed i walked over to enji's room and unplugged my phone from the charger. i dialed enji's phone and it ringed for a bit just to let it go to voicemail.

'welp i tried.'

so i just decided to leave him a message of shouto not feeling good. putting my phone in one of my pockets, i walked over to shoutos room and knocked carefully on the door.

"can i come in?" a few seconds later the door slid open. "are we getting mcdonalds now?" he pouted. "i don't know, it's really late now."

"please (y/n)- san!" next thing i knew he had puppy eyes. his chubby cheeks were too adorable to resist. "fine let's head out." gently holding his hand and walking towards the entrance of the house and getting my keys and wallet, we walked out.