FIFTHTEEN

'PICK UP, PICK UP, pick up.' (y/n) said in her brain while her phone was pressed to her ear. the urged to bite her nails came and ruined her fresh nail polish she had floten the other day.

"you have reached the voice message of-" hanging up on the call for almost the twentieth time. sitting inside her car, afraid to go inside and face enji and tell him about the phone call she had gotten about an hour ago.

"who the fuck is this rei bitch.." (y/n) mumbled to herself in english. no way was she trying to disrespect the elderly woman but she was just really stressed about this.

"how you just gonna tell me your name and hang up without me being curious." she laid her head on the steering wheel.

shouto's mom.. why would rei be calling her. enji had already told her about his ex- wife and how she was crazy, he managed to get a divorse and supposedly she moved to switzerland to live a peaceful life.

but how? her phone number is a japanese number. could enji have been lying to her. how does rei even know her? many thoughts went through (y/n)'s mind to even notice a giant man standing outside her car.

"AH!" finally realizing the tall guy was there all along, she flinched. (y/n) rolled her eyes and rolled down her car window to see a laughing enji.

he was letting out a big laugh, which was sure
to make the neighbor's neighbor hear. (?) "enji,
no one thought it was funny." (y/n) said but later continued watching enji who wouldn't shut up
for another thirty seconds.

"are you done?" (y/n) asked after he calmed down. honestly seeing him laugh kinda made (y/n) want to laugh too but she held it back. "you're so stubborn (l/n).. when i was your age-" enji got caught up with his words when a pen hit his forehead.

a pen PEN 😒.

"you've been telling me 'when i was your age' stuff since yesterday enji. shut up, oldie. i dont want to know what you were doing in the 80's." this made enji's smile kinda fade away.

"i think you're just mad i was born in a better generation than you." he crossed his arms like if he was still a baby. "you wished." (y/n) said looking back at her steering wheel.

"but for real.. why were you like that just a minute ago?" he asked pointing to the steering wheel, where (y/n) was banging her head in a couple minutes ago.

'should i even tell him?'

"oh.. you know.. school and stuff. i have a lot
of assignments this semester." (y/n) came up
with an excuse. which gladly, enji didnt bother to question her.

"it reminds me of when i was-" another thing was thrown to him. "oh my god, shut up! hasn't it been enough stress for me."

"well i can make you unstressed.." (y/n) looked back at enji shocked. "w-what?!" enji's face was serious, looking deeply into (y/n)'s eyes.

"enji i really can't- im exhausted from yesterday-" another loud booming laugh came from the red head man. "wait-" (y/n) couldnt even finish her sentence, when another laugh came from him.

enji was at the verge of tears of laughter.

"you should've seen your face!" a blush came over to (y/n)'s face over embarrassment. "(l/n).. im not talking about bed stress."

(y/n) covered her eyes with the palms of her hands. "let's go somewhere to make you feel.. at peace." with that, enji patted her head through the car window.

"would you stop that!" the smaller girl tried taking his big hands out of her hair. "no! it's soft."

___

"A CAT CAFE?" shouto asked once his friends stopped at the entrance of the cafe. "yeah, something wrong with it?" midoriya looked up at his friend looking questionably.

"no its fine, it's just.." instead of answering he just remembered a dark memory. "never mind let's just go in." midoriya and uraraka looked at each other confused before following in.

"hello! welcome to mimi's cat cafe!" walking up to the register, the four of them managed to get a booth, which bakugo was being oddly quiet now.

'no cats in sight..' shouto said in his head taking glances of the area. the four walked over to a booth, but the thing is that every booth was covered to get some privacy.

bakugo, midoriya and uraraka ended up walking in front of shouto. so when shouto heard a familiar voice, he just had to stop. "a cat cafe.. i hate cats."

"but you said you would take me somewhere where i could be 'at peace' and this is the place." shouto could already see the annoying smile on her face.

"hey are you coming!" turning back around he saw bakugo who looked at him with a brow raised. "yeah.." walking over to him he already saw three cats in his booth.

"are you going to sit down ice bitch?!" he could already feel bakugo become mad over nothing. "i cant." the three others were concerned. "why cant you?" uraraka asked petting a cat already.

"because im afraid of cats."

the group stayed silent for a moment till bakugo let out a ugly laugh. "CATS?! ARE YOU A PUSSY?!!!!"

"bakugo! that's mean!" midoriya tried to quiet him. "but its funny!" a few seconds passed and he had already calmed down. "just move the cats away
from me.." after that everyone sat down and started chatting amongst each other while eating some dessert.

"todoroki.. why dont you like cats?" midoriya asked curiously. "well.. i just dont like cats because in movies they always seem mean." a pout came to shouto's lips.

"that's it?" bakugo asked, with his eye twitching. "no, one scratched my leg when i was eight years old.." ururaka's circle head ass was about to say it was a stupid reason to be scared but..

"oh!" everyone's heads turn to the exit of the booth to see (y/n) holding a fluffy black cat with enji holding a brown one. "shouto- kun! you're here too!"

everyone was so shocked to see her here, especially with the endeavor that happens to be holding a cat. something you would never see. "(y/n)- chan, what are you doing here?" bakugo lets go off the cat he was cuddling with and it runs towards midoriya.

"we we're just visiting the cafe! and now we're going to go to the cat playground." shouto who just sat there silently, not looking at his dad or the one who should not be named.

"meow!" (y/n) let out a gasp once the black cat had scratched her arm and she had let go off it, making it fly over to shouto's lap.

shouto was panicking on the inside and out. he wasn't moving and that's what everyone noticed.
"(l/n) you have to be careful." enji said looking over at the younger girl's arm.

"oh im okay, it just stung me when it happened."
(y/n) looked back at shouto who hadn't token his eyes out of his plate, while the cat still was in his lap.

"shouto are you okay?" everyone else turned to shouto who still wouldn't move. "i think.. he jet lagged." uraraka joked.

shouto said bye bye to the world.

(y/n) gave shouto bad luck every day and he couldn't wait till the day that stupid sugar baby shit would end.

- hi! im really sorry i havent been active lately. i didnt think online classes would take that much space from me but it did.

ill try my best to finish the next chapter tho!