SIX

THIS WASN'T HOW i planed things to go. i was sitting alone in a table bored while scrolling through my phone that was barely getting service.

enji and shouto were both busy hanging out with their friends which ended up leaving me alone. as i was about to see a funny reaction video on twitter my phone had to turn off.

fuck i forgot my charger at home.

i need to find something to do.

i got up from my seat and walked out the dining area to find a restroom. since i felt the need to go number one, what was weird is that this place didn't have any restroom signs which made it harder since there were a lot of doors.

but finally after minutes of searching i could finally rest in peace and do my business. i ran to one of the stalls, closed the door, picked up my dress and did my business.

once i was done I went to the hand washer cleaned my hands but when i going to get a paper towel a young girl (probably around sixteen or seventeen) walked into the restroom in a rush.

i took a closer look at the girl and saw that she had vomit on her dress. poor girl. "hey sweetie, are you okay?" she flinched, i guess she didn't even realize i was in the restrooms too. "oh, yes! im alright!" she forced a smile. "oh.. okay then."

i dried my hands and was walking towards the door till the girl took a hold of my hand. "i do need some help.." "what is it?" i asked noticing her blushing cheeks. "well one of my friends got wasted and now he's making a mess in one of the common rooms!"

i nodded, "i see.. but don't you need help also?" i pointed to her dress that had slight vomit now. "oh yeah.." her face went red. within seconds i helped the girl clean out her dress and the stench came off and it was as new.

"thank you for helping me-" she was cut short by her phone ringing, "excuse me.. hello?" from the other line someone was screaming really loud. "HURRY UP HES MAKING A FOOL OUT OF HIMSELF I JUST RAN OUT OF STORAGE I NEED YOUR PHONE NOW!!!!"

"oh! I'll be there in a minute!" she hung up and stared at me. "i guess we should go help your friend." i smiled at her before we walked out the restroom into another hall.

"so how old are you again? cause im sure teens younger than twenty aren't supposed to drink?" i asked curiously. i saw the way she stiffened and slowed down her steps.

"don't worry i won't tell! plus i have done the same thing when i was a teen." which wasn't that long ago. "well im fifteen." i was surprised, "fifteen? you look more older."

"yeah.. i get that a lot." she smiled which seemed sad. i honestly get why she would be sad, when i was fourteen older men always assumed i was older and my aunts would always compare me to my other cousins which is something that i found uncomfortable.

"geez this house is so big." i murmured under my breath not expecting anyone to answer back. "ha! you get used to it once you lived in it your whole life." i look besides me to see her smiling.

"oh my god! i didn't mean to disrespect your home!" i stop whatever i do and bow down repeatedly. i hear her giggle and i look up to see her smiling, "it's okay, hey what's your surname?" she asked once we started walking again.

"um.. it's (l/n).. i never got yours either." she smiled once more before she told me. "it's ya-" a loud scream cut her off and scared the both of us.

"YAOYOROZU!!!" we both looked at the end of the hallway where the screaming came from to see a angry guy with blonde hair staring at us with blames coming out of his ears.

"is that your friend?" she sighed, "yes sadly." the blonde walked closer to us and it almost creeped me. "YOU SPENT SIX MINUTES IN THE RESTROOM JUST TO TALK TO A FRIEND!" his screaming almost broke my ears as he got closer.

"shes here to help too you know." yaoyorozu crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "well hurry up he threw up on my shoes and on the carpet!" he calmed down and took mine and yaoyorozu's arm and dragged us to another big room just to see a ball of red and white hair boy laying faced down on a couch.

"shouto?" i questioned getting closer to see him better. "wait- you know him?" yaoyorozu asked with the blonde boy silently angry in the background. "yeah im-.. im his nanny!" i lied, but they didn't have to know.

"NANI?! nanny?! ICYHOT DIDNT SAY HE HAD A NANNY!" the blonde boy yelled. "maybe it's personal to todoroki." yaoyorozu said which calmed down the blonde.

suddenly our attention went back on shouto when he decided to fall of the couch. "oh this is bad.." i walked closer to him. "can you help me pick him up?" i look at the blonde haired boy.

he huffed before landing me a hand, we both picked him up and placed him in a sofa that was untouched by vomit. "don't say that i helped him!" the blonde told me which i nodded.

"i don't think enji will like to see shouto drunk here.. I'll just call a cab and take him back home." i tell the youngins. "tsk.. how old are you hag? aren't you too young to be a nanny?" the blonde asks me.

"bakugo that is disrespectful! i will tell your mother about this! im so sorry for his rude behavior!" yaoyorozu bowed down. i shook my head with a laugh.

"im twenty about to be twenty one next month." i shrugged and get my phone out from my wallet till i remember that my phone doesn't have battery. "um can i use one of yalls phones to call a cab?" i asked embarrassed.

"sure." yaoyorozu passes me her phone and i dial a cabs number.

___

"THANK YOU SO much bokugo for helping me get him in the car." i bowed down to bokugo and yaoyorozu who stood in front of me. "tsk don't worry bout it." bokugo looked away but you could see his face go red.

"thank you so much (l/n)- chan! or else i couldn't get the stain off the dress and carpet!" she bowed down. "don't worry yaoyorozu, hope i get to see you soon!" i waved at the two before heading inside the car and driving off.

"(y/n)- san.. chicken nuggets.."