Wakiya X Orochi ~Lemon~

Before I start I want to show a little story I like to Call:

HORMONES!!! 😛💗 Sometimes it just takes over UWU.

 Orochi: Do you want to play with me wakiya?

Ok now I start writing.

Wakiya's P.O.V

"Go Wyvron Shield crash!" I shouted and my bey shot for the center. "Alright Odax Blast beat!" Orochi shouted at his bey. Both our beys collided in the end I won with a burst finish. "Ha,I win!" I shouted triumphantly. Orochi grumbled and picked up the pieces to his bey. "Good game." He said then he nodded "Ha. I'm the best." I yelled. Orochi just grunted and left. And then I got mad. "Hey GINBA I'm talking to you don't you dare ignore me." I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Ever heard of manners you little-" I started."Calm down wakiya." Hoji said from behind me. I stopped yelling but I was still mad. Orochi was the only one who never paid attention to me and it urked me for some reason. 'Wait why do I care if Orochi notices me?' I think to myself. I shake my head and turn around. "Hey hoji wanna train." I ask. "Sure yeah lets do it." He said. " 3...2...1 LET IT RIP!"

Orochi's P.O.V

Wakiya was yelling for some reason. I don't know whats with him hes always like this its annoying sometimes but still I hang out with him for some reason. I put my headphones on and listen to some music and headed for Zac's house. I get there and zac greets me at the door. I see akira sitting on zacs bed with a bowl of chips. "Why are you late?" He asked taking a handful of chips and stuffing them in his mouth. "Wait let me guess." Zac said sitting in the beanbag chair. "You were hanging out with wakiya weren't you." He said smirking. "Ooooooh Wakiya~" Akira teased. "Lay off you guys so what if I was with him." I say laying down on the bed. Zac and akira gave each other "the look"(If you know what I mean). "Someones in love~" They say to each other. I start blushing and I get mad. "Man fuck you guys." I say. "Whatever Orochi." Akira says. "We're your best friends you can't hide anything from us." I give an exaggerated sigh and get up. "Yeah whatever." I say getting up. "Gimme some chips." I grab a handful of chips from akira's bowl. "HEY!" He yelled. "Get your own." He huffed. I roll my eyes as I shove the whole handful into my mouth. The thing is they'er right I just don't wanna admit it but I think I might actually have a crush on Wakiya. I hit my head. 'NO!' I think.'He's a arrogant spoiled brat they'ers no way he could ever love me.' I sigh. 'But that doesn't blank out the fact I do love him.' "So are you going to tell him?" Akira asked. "NO.Like I said I don't like him." I lie. "Anyway I'm out. If ya'll are just gonna tease me the whole time then I'm leaving." I say getting up. "Alright see you at school." Zac says waving. "Tell Wakiya I said hi." Akira calls after me. I flip him off before leaving and hear them giggling.

Wakiya's P.O.V

I'm at home training with Hoji and then he asks me the most bizzare question. "Hey wakiya. Why do you go off on Orochi like that.? You never go off like that at the beyclub or anywhere really." I blush at the mention of Orochi. "What are you talking about?! I always act like that!" I say really annoyed. Then I go back to focusing on the match. Hoji then looked at me skeptically. The things is he's right I only go bitch mode on certain people. And I certainly can't believe one of them orochi. I shake my head he's just a peasant he's none of my business.'But whenever I'm with him I feel like I could barf. And when I'm not I feel there times worse...what is this.' I think to myself. "I'm going to park...alone. I just need to clear my head." I say to hoji leaving.

Orochi's P.O.V
I head to the park to practice nobody's there fortunately. I just need to get HIM off my mind. I start practicing with my bey. I was there for no more then thirty minutes when I saw Wakiya enter the park. I don't know why but I freaked and hid behind a tree. I saw him start practicing and I peeked out every now and then to see if he was leaving yet. I couldn't face him in the state I'm in. Now that I know how I feel about I just can't face him till I'm ready to confess. I wanna try to sneak out but I'm scared he'll see me.

Wakiya's P.O.V

'I DON"T LOVE HIM'! I think to myself. As I launch Wyvron into the stadium. "Hes just another low life that is in the way of me beating shu." I say exhaling. I keep blading for a long time I was so exhausted I literally Passed out.

Orochi's P.O.V

I almost fell asleep behind that tree good thing I didn't (Dad would've killed me). I get up and peek around the tree to see wakiya passed out on the ground. "Hes hardcore." I say to myself. I look at him then pick him up.(I mean I couldn't just leave him there.) I head towards his house.'Hoji probably is there so he'll take care of him.' I think to myself. I get to wakiya's house and knock on the door a few times. 'Shit hoji must have gone home.' I search Wakiya's pockets and take out his house key. I go in."Hello?" I call out. It seems nobodies home so I trudge up the stairs with wakiya still sound asleep. I put him on his bed and I stand there staring at him. 'Should I leave I mean maybe I should stay,but I don't think I'm ready but.' Then I see him start to wake up. I panic.'Aw shit! Hes waking up just stay calm act cool try not to freak out.' I think trying to keep myself together.

Wakiya's P.O.V

I wake up in...My bedroom? I look up to see Orochi and freak. 'OROCHI GINBA IS IN MY ROOM OMIGAWD!' I think freaking out. "Wha-What are you doing here?" I stammer. "I found you passed out on the ground in the park so I took you here."He says looking at his shoes. "Wheres hoji?" I ask getting up. "I think he left." He says still looking down. "Um....Thanks I guess." I say blushing. "Y-yeah sure." He says blushing even harder. "Sooooo." He starts."Wakiya I wanted to talk to yo-" I interrupt him with a kiss. I pull back and blush then I realize what I just did. 'Fuck! I actually just did that! Oh no! What will he think abo-" My thoughts are interrupted with a kiss from him this time. He pulls back and I blush while covering my mouth in shock. "I like you wakiya a lot...I understand if you don't feel the same." I smile and hug him. "Yes of course I like you back." I say back.

Nobody's P.O.V

They kiss again and Orochi starts demanding an enterance. Wakiya denies (Because hes such a... oh nevermind) Orochi then bites his lip making Wakiya's mouth open. He explores as they'er tongues dance. Orochi pins wakiya on his bed and keeps kissing him until they need oxygen. He then starts taking Wakiya's jacket and shirt off then so on wakiya moans as orochi starts sucking his neck leaving hickeys. Then undresses himself. "This your first time?" Orochi asks wakiya. He nods looking a little scared. "It's not mine so I'll go easy on you." Orochi said smirking. Wakiya's eyes widened. He shoved his dick in wakiya's enterance. Wakiya whimpered. "Uhhh...your so fucking tight." Orochi moans and started rocking back in forth.
"O-orochi it hurts."Wakiya groaned. "Love hurts don't it sweetie." Orochi said as he picked up the pace. "Uggggh~." Wakiya moaned and arched his back. "Tell me when your close." Orochi says. "Uh huh~" Wakiya moaned. "Orochi go faster...p-please." He begs. Orochi picks up the pace and Wakiya feels the knot in his stomach forming. "I'm close orochi."He moans. "Okay go ahead I'm ready." Orochi moans. As they cummed into each other Wakiya let out a sigh. He fell asleep on orochi.
Wakiya's P.O.V
I wake up and everything came back to me. I blush when I see orochi next to me sleeping peacefully. I kiss him awake and he smiles. "Good morning." He says. "We gotta get up and you gotta get out of here my dad's coming back from a business trip today." I explain. "He nods and stretches. "Okay sweetheart." He says. I frown."Don't call me that." I say. "Tsundere." He mutters. "What was that?" I say looking at him. "Nothin."
Time skip
Orochi's P.O.V
I'm about to leave when Wakiya asks me the most bizzare question. "Hey Ginba?!" He says. "Yeah." I say turning around. " Last night when you said you already had sex. Who did you have it with?" I turn around and start walking." HEY! DON'T YOU DARE IGNORE ME!!" He yells running at me. "I'll tell you later." I say. "NO TELI ME NOW!!" He screams. "Please c'mon  OROCHI!!"

Sorry this took so long I've just been busy hope you enjoyed.

ILoveToMakeShips signing off