Demon Zac x Fem Akira

Zac just got done with his concert when his crush and biggest fan Akira yamatoga came to see him. "Hi Zac!" She said cheerful as usual. "Hello Akira." He said back. "You were amazing!!!" She said hugging him. "Eh....yes darling I know." He said awkwardly hugging her back. "Zac....I wanna tell you something." She said. Zac froze. "Zac I like you more then a friend! I really do! I always have." She said. Zac was shocked. He'd gotten a lot of confession before but this one was different. It was unplanned and sincere. "Zac?" She started. "Will you date me?" She said looking into zacs blue eyes and him looking into her pink ones. Zac wanted to say yes. Wanted to kiss her and hold her close to him. Take her on dates. Fuck it. He wanted to marry her. But he couldn't he couldn't do it not with her or anyone. He held back tears. "I'm sorry Akira but no." He said. Akira stood there. She just smiled and nodded. "It's okay Zac." She said then left. Zac went to his dressing room and cried. "FUCK!" He said slamming his fist into the wall. Then he turned into his true form. His teeth turned sharp and his fingernails grew pointy and wings and horns grew from his body,his skin turned a bloody red color,and his eyes turned a sickening yellowish. "WHY!?" He said tearing his dressing room apart. "WHY DO I HAVE TO BE THIS WAY!?" He sat down and and cred into his hands. "Why? Why do I have to be different?" He said. He wasn't only Zac the sunrise beloved pop star he was Zac the demon prince heir to he throne of hell. "Why can't I just be like everyone else. She's so perfect yet I can't have her."
Meanwhile
Akira sat at the steps of studio crying. She had just gotten rejected by one of the people she cared about the most. "I'll never be good enough for him anyway." She said wiping her tears. "I'm gonna go tell him I am fine with us being just friends." She said. "His presence is more then enough for me!" She reassured herself. She went in the studio and saw that no one was there. She rang the bell but nobody came. So she invited herself back to Zac's room. She saw him in the hallway. But what she saw wasn't Zac but a monster version of some sorts. She hid behind a plant and put a hand over her mouth so she wouldn't scream. Zac,her love was a demon,monster!? She knocked over the plant on accident. Which made Zac lunge at her and pin her to the wall. He growled until he saw who she was. "A-akira!?" He stammered he let her go and ran into his room. Akira ran to he for pounding on it. "Please Zac come out it's okay!!" She said. "No." Zac said from the other side. "You were never supposed to see me like this." He cried. "Zac please...please come out." Akira said. "No...I thought I could protect you. I NEVER THOUGHT I'D FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU." He screamed. Akira blushed and recoiled. "Zac it's okay....I love you for who you are. Not for who you've become." She said. He opened he door and she hugged him tight. "Oh Zac...." She said. Zac hugged her back wrapping his wings around her. He put a finger on her lip and made her look up at him. She looked into his  yellow eyes and kissed him. They kissed long and hard until oxygen became a problem. They stopped kissing leaving a string of saliva connecting from they're mouths. Akira nuzzled Zac's nose making him blush and smile. "I love you akira." He said. "And I love you Zac." She said back.
Ten years later
"Zac are you sure they should be working this is hard?" Akira asked holding Zac's hand seeing many demons slave away. "Come on honey it's my big day." Zac said pulling his wife in for a kiss. "Let me enjoy it." He said. "Okay fine." Akira smiled to her husband. "Zac you're making a good king." Akira says smiling. "Thanks. I always had a beautiful queen and wife by my side." Zac said. One small boy with short blonde hair with a red streak came in the room. "How do I look mom?" He asked Akira. Akira smile and tightened his tie. "Like a true prince." She said kissing the top of he boys head. He left the room leaving the two adults alone. "He's going to be a good king one day." Zac said. Akira smiled and kissed her husband's cheek." Yes. Just like you." She said cuddling into his chest.