Ukyo x Renwu ~Lemon~

"Don't Even think about ukyo." Ren Wu said as ukyo was ready to attack. "How'd you know it was me?" Ukyo said coming down from the ceiling. "I just do. Now what do you want?"  He asked the blue haired boy. Ukyo smirked."I wanna play hide and seek with you." Renwu raised an eybrow." You wanna play hide and seek?" He said in disbelief. "Yeah." Ukyo said." In the dark." Renwu put his hands on his hipps."why?" He asked. "For fun...please." Ukyo said. Renwu thought  then sighed. "I don't see why not." He said. "Yay~" ukyo said as renwu walked off.

Time skip
It was night in the dojo and everyone had gone home it was ukyo and renwu.......alone. " Alright you hide first I'll try to find you." Ukyo said. Renwu  nodded and walked off. Ukyo counted to 30 seconds. "Here I come~" ukyo said. Renwu was hiding in a closet. He was trying to be still and quiet. Ukyo was on the ceiling looking for renwu. Renwu accidentally made a squeak on the floor as he tried to move to a different hiding spot. He hoped nobody heard it.....but someone did. Ukyo grabbed renwu's throat and pointed him to the wall. "Gotcha~" He said suductively. Then he slammed his lips into renwu's making him moan. Ukyo kissed renwu hungrily like an animal. He shoved his tongue into his mouth while renwu struggled then relaxed and accepted the kiss. Ukyo loosened his grip on renwu's neck. He stopped kissing him. Renwu was in shock ukyo kicked his lips and smirked. He carried renwu bridal style upstairs to a room in the dojo." Ukyo.....what are you doing?" Renwu said trying to get out of ukyo's arms. "What I've wanted to do ever since I laid eyes on you." He said pinning him to the bed. He then took off renwu's shirt revealing his chest. Renwu blushed and tried to hide himself. "Don't hide your beautiful body from me~" Ukyo said pinning renwu's arms to his sides. He licked his nipples making renwu sigh in pleasure and started biting them making him moan. "Aaaaah~"he sighed. Ukyo smirked and kissed his neck,biting his soft spot making him moan even louder. Renwu could feel ukyo smirk on his neck. Ukyo removed the rest of renwu's clothing rubbing his dick. "Aaaaaah~." Renwu moaned. "Stop t-teasing me." You rose an eyebrow. "Impatient are we?" He chuckles. Ukyo takes off his clothing and shoves his dick into renwu's mouth. "You suck got it?! If you bite I'll make you regret it." So renwu sucked on ukyos cock while ukyo moaned in pleasure. Ukyo could feel he was reaching his climax. "Ren......I'm gonna cum!!!!" He said. Renwu's eyes widened as the warm gooey liquid entered his mouth. He did not know what to do so he swallowed it he swallowed A LOT of it. Ukyo sighed as he finished. "Now your turn he said shoving his dick inside renwu making him Yelp. "AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!" He said digging his nails into ukyos back. Ukyo moved up and down slowly as renwu moaned and whined I'm pain and pleasure. "U-ukyo!" Renwu said. ,"Yes honey?" Ukyo replied. "Faster p-please!!!"  Ukyo sped up as renwu kept moaning. "Ah your so sexy when you make that sound." Ukyo moaned. Renwu was meeting his limit. "Ukyo!!!" He screamed. "I think I'm gonna I'm gonna!" Renwu started. ,"Go ahead." Ukyo said. "O-okay." Renwu said before releasing everysingle amount of cum in him into ukyo. The two males laid on the bed panting and hot they cuddled and fell asleep in each other's arms before they could say anything to each other.

Woo! That was a bit better!!! I goes you liked!!!
ILoveToMakeShips signing off