Depressed Shu x Quon

Shu's P.O.V:

Everythings set I wrote notes and requests...its time. I walk to the edge of the cliff and look down a fall from here would break every bone in my body. 'Perfect.' I think to myself. I look up to the  starry night sky. I start smiling like crazy and crying. "Ken, Daigo,Wakiya,Honcho,.....Valt....I'M SO SORRY!" I scream. My voice echos down. I hope they can hear me.

Quons P.O.V:

I'm on my way home from Xanders dojo when I see someone on the cliff near the dojo. I realize the figure is Shu Kurenai one of the supreme four and my idol (Well after Xander) but also my crush~. 'What is he doing?' Its been a few weeks since he came back from the world league....since hes been Red eye.I forgive him but a lot of others  still don't trust him.  He lost a lot of fans too....Then it hit me. "IDIOT!" I yell running towards the cliff."THE FUCKERS GONNA COMMIT SUICIDE!!!"

Shu's P.O.V:
I'm ready to jump I smile at the sky knowing I'm going to go there soon where there is no hate,no problems,and  just love. I'm about to jump when I hear my name being called from behind me 'Quon?' I think. 'Xanders friend?' I look behind me to see him lunge toward me and tackle me to the ground. "STOP!" I yell at him."No."He says to me. "Shu yeah you made mistakes but that doesn't mean you don't matter!" He says still on top of me. "I-I Love you shu your a good friend and just because you made a mistake won't change anything! At least you came back!" He starts crying. I hug him. "I didn't know you felt that way." I say hugging him even tighter.  Then he kissed me kissed him back after a few seconds. "Shu I promise I'll be there for you...I promise."

The next day

Shu's P.O.V:
I'm jogging around the neighborhood when I decide to jog to the school. Last night me and Quon became a couple I stayed at his house that night while he comforted me. I feel a lot better knowing I have someone to help me get through this. I get to the school and go to the roof the beystadium is there and I imagine the bey club battling like they used too. 'I keep thinking you guys would be here.' I think to myself as I open my eyes. "Excuse me sir." A small voice said behind me. I turn around to see a winter blond little boy no older then toko and nika with crimson red eyes like mine. "Are you Shu Kurenai?" He asked blushing a little. I smile." Why yes I am." He looks up at me with a familiar gleam in his eyes. "Would you battle me?" He asks showing me his launcher and bey. "Sure." I smile. His smile widens."Really!? Yay!" He says. 'He reminds me of valt.' I think to myself. "Well here we go." I say getting ready to launch.