Rantaro x Wakiya ~Lemon~

Wakiya's P.O.V:
I'm sitting in class writing down some notes in science class. When the teacher says shes going to pair us up.  I hope I get hoji.

Rantaro's P.O.V:
Pairing us up huh. I hope I get Valt or somebody. Just anyone but WAKIYA MURASAKI. He such a diva I think hes almost more of a diva then Zac.
NOT THAT I PAY ATTENTION! Because I definitely don't haven't had a crush on wakiya since the second grade when he let me use his eraser.
The teacher starts pairing us up then she gets to me "Rantaro and....WAKIYA!"  My jaw drops.

Wakiya's P.O.V:
" WHAT!? NO!NOT HIM!" I yell. The teacher gives me a suprised look. " Come on. Give me anyone else me and that idiot just aren't compatible." The teacher just shakes her head."Sorry Wakiya but who I put you with is who I put you with." I fume and glare at rantaro who glares back. "Thats great.....JUST GREAT!" I yell. "Pipe down will ya goldilocks! I think shu could hear you." Rantaro said sitting down next to me. "Shu's in america." I say to him. "Exactly." He says with that goofy grin on his face. I blush,then snap out of it. "Uh you are so obnoxious you know that?" I say rolling my eyes. "Well its hard not to know when you remind me everyday."  He says slightly annoyed. I pour the glowing green liquid into the beaker and measure the amount of baking soda. "Aren't you gonna do something?" I bark at him. "Fine." He says snatching the tube of baking soda and pours the whole thing in the beaker. "IDIOT YOU PUT TO MUCH!" I shriek. "Wait wha-" BOOM! He never got to finish his sentence because our the beaker exploded. When I look up I see rantaro on top of me shielding me from the glass and other substance. Then I realize my arms are wrapped around his neck. I blush but let go. "Are you okay?" Rantaro asks still on top of me. "Y-yeah." I say getting up. I gasp. I see rantaro's back he didn't get away unscathed some bits of glass were dug into his back. 'He took those for me.' I think and I look at him confused. Then the teacher comes over."Oh dear!" She exclaims. " You better get to the office to get that taken care of." She says to him. "I'll go with him." I say. He saved me when he didn't have to and I gotta know why.

Rantaro's P.O.V:

Man this hurts like hell! But it was worth it though if something happened to Wakiya I wouldn't forgive myself. I was the one who made the beaker explode after all. I look up to see him keeping me upright. I smile. "You really are okay. " I say in relief. "Well except for my clothes that have some baking powder on them I'm fine." He says sarcastically. I smile good to see nothing changed about your attitude too." I say smiling. And I see him blush. I look down. "Could he...no he couldn't."  I think to myself. We get to the nurses office and I have to lie down on this bed while the nurse painfully takes out the glass in my back. "Good thing these aren't so deep otherwise you might of had to go to the hospital." She said smiling at me. I clenched my teeth and whimpered. Wakiya watched the whole time. I could tell by the look on his face he wanted to talk about something important. "Alright that should do it." The nurse said taking out the last piece of glass out of my back. "I'll let you rest wakiya you can go back to class if you want." Wakiya shook his head."I think I'll stay." He said. "Oh okay." The nurse said."Well if you need anything just ask the secretary." She said walking out.  After she left there was an awkward silence. "Penny for your thoughts." I say jokingly. He looks at me with a curious look. "H-honcho." He starts. I'm shocked. That's the first time hes called me that. "Why did you save me. I want you to be honest." I blush. "I couldn't let you get hurt..." I put my hand to his cheek. "Your one of the most important things in my life right now." I say before kissing him.

Wakiya's P.O.V:
Rantaro kiyama is kissing me.....I wait a few moments before I kiss him back. I wrap my arms around his neck and...cry. "What's wrong?" He asks after we stop. "I'm just..happy." I say with tears rolling down my cheeks. "I love you Wakiya Murasaki ever since the second grade." I smile and blush.
"And I love you Rantaro kiyama ever since you saved me ten minutes ago."
We kiss again.

This is where the lemon begins!!!!🍋🍋🍋🍋🍋

Nobodies P.O.V:

Rantaro shoved his tongue in wakiya's mouth surprising him. They're tongues wrestled in the end rantaro winning. Taking wakiya's coat of then shirt. " Honey what about your back!" Wakiya asked as rantaro sucked his neck."What about it~" Rantaro said pinning wakiya on the bed and smirking. Rantaro continued to bite and suck wakiya's neck until he found his soft spot. Wakiya moaned in pleasure as rantaro kept kissing it. "Damn that was easy." Rantaro said. Wakiya put his hand on rantaro's belt. Rantaro smirked."Impatient are we~?" He chuckled.Wakiya whined. "Please honcho I need this." Wakiya said.  "Beg." Rantaro said. "PLEASE HONCHO I NEED YOU IN ME! PLEASE!" Wakiya wailed. "Oh alright~" Rantaro answered. "We might as well have a little fun." He took off wakiya's pants and boxers leaving him bare. Then took off his. "This might hurt but bare with me."
There was a knock at the door.

Rantaro looked annoyed but answered."Hello?" He called while putting a hand over wakiyas mouth.

It was the nurse.

"Hello. Are you two okay in there?" The nurse called. "Yes were fine." Rantaro called. He used his other hand to hold wakiyas hand who was freaking out. "You two okay?Because I was just about to go on my lunch break, I just wanted to know if you wanted anything else."  The nurse said. "No were okay." Rantaro answered. He squeezed Wakiya's hand. "Oh well okay. If you boys need anything just ask the secretary." The nurse said before leaving.
After the nurse left Rantaro smiled and kissed wakiya to calm him down. "Now where were we." Rantaro shoved his dick into Wakiyas entrance wakiya faught back a scream but let out a stifled moan. Rantaro did slow up and down movement as wakiya kept moaning in pleasure. Wakiya could feel a knot in his stomach forming. "Aaaah Rantaro I-I'm gonna I'm gonna..." He said. "Me too." Rantaro said kissing wakiya again. "I'm gonna cum wakiya.I'm gonna cum into you so hard you won't be able to get it out." He said biting wakiyas neck. "Aaah rantaro!" Wakiya moaned. As they both cummed into each other. Rantaro rested on top of wakiya smiling. "I-it hurts honcho it really does." Wakiya said moaning. "We aren't done." Rantaro said smirking. Then he knelt and licked wakiyas dick. "R-rantaro!"Wakiya gasped. Rantaro smiled and started putting the whole thing in his mouth. "Rantaro!I'm gonna cum again!" Wakiya cried. "Do it!" Rantaro demanded. Wakiya obeyed and a warm liquid entered rantaros mouth.  He swallowed licking his lips. He laid on top of wakiya. "Listen you bitch don't you dare open your legs for anyone else or you will be punished mercilessly." He said. "Yes." Wakiya said. "Good." He answered. "I love you." Wakiya said. "Wow did wakiya murasaki say he loved me!?" Rantaro said. Wakiya rolled his eyes. "Your lucky he said cuddling with rantaro. "I'm lucky? I just gave you the best few minutes of your life." He said back. 'Yeah you did. You made my dreams come true.' Wakiya thought to himself. They both fell asleep in each others arms under the cotton blanket that had been provided.

Sorry this took so long it's just been real hectic because if the Corona virus and all but I hope you enjoyed❤

ILoveToMakeShips signing off