Female Wakiya x Rantaro

Wakiya's P.O.V

"LET IT RIP!" I yell. Wyron headed toward Rocktavor bursting it with one hit. "Oh man." Rantaro grumbled. "Still and always will be at the bottom." I say smirking. "Whatever girlie. One day I'll beat you and it'll wipe that smirk off of your face." He says steamed. "Yeah that'll be the fourth of Neverary." I say  turning around whipping my hair in his face. "Your lucky your a girl Wakiya or would beat your ass." I laugh. "Boy or girl I'd beat you." I say turning around. "Mow my lawn." He yells. "Fuck you." I say. "You would." He says smirking. My mouth drops open  and I blush and I run back and whack him in the head hard with my purse. "You two about done flirting?" Daigo says from the side. "WE WEREN"T FLIRTING!!" Me and Rantaro yell in unision. "Look lets just keep going." Shu says. "Yeah!" Valt squeals."Wakiya go against me next." He says giving me puppy eyes. I huff. "I have way better things to do then battle you guys." I say sitting down. "Awwww." Valt said sadly. "Then why did you battle rantaro?" Besu asks me from Ken's hand.I freeze. "Yeah." Keru adds."Hes like the trashiest out  of all of us. No offence honcho but its true." He finishes. "None taken....WAIT WHAT! TRASHIEST?!" Rantaro says. "Hey yeah why do you have time for him and not us?" Valt says looking a little hurt. I blush. "Thats...Its...well...I uh..What does it matter!" I say getting up."I'm leaving." I say hurriedly. "Whats her problem." I hear Rantaro say behind me. 'He can't know he can never know.' I think to myself.

Rantaro's P.O.V
Sheesh why'd she run off like that? Is she on her period or something? Shes been acting extra bitchy lately. I don't know but I hope shes okay...if you haven't noticed yet I have a crush on Wakiya. "Hey honcho what ya thinking about?" Valt said from beside me. "Nothing let's battle valt." Valt's face lights up. "Cool yeah."

Time skip

I'm walking home when I find myself thinking of wakiya. 'Every time I close my eyes I see her.' I think. "Wait no honcho no!She can't love you back  besides she treats you like shit for a reason." 'She likes you too.' A little voice in my head said. 'HA! Don't get your hopes up.'  I think to myself. I'm so lost in thought I don't see the girl in front of me walking and we collide head on. "OW!" I say. "Hey idiot can't  you watch where your going!? I hear a familiar voice say. "Wakiya?"I ask looking up. " No it's Zac the sunrise. OF COURSE ITS ME YOU IDIOT!!!!" She says whacking me on the head with her purse. "Your no better at walking then you are at blading." She tells me getting up.

Wakiya's P.O.V

I bumped into rantaro on my evening walk. Figures. I can never get away from this idiot. But for some reason I like that. "What are you doing here." He asks. "None of your business." I say walking off. "Wait!" He yells after me. "I need answers." He says. "What do you mean." I say a little annoyed. "I mean why do you treat ME like shit and not the others? You always rain down on me and you'll only battle with me just to make fun of my skills and-" I cut him off with a kiss. I close my eyes and enjoy the moment and I don't even have to look to know that rantaro's eyes are wide open."Sorry. I just been wanting to do that for a long time." I say when I'm finished with the kiss. "I can t-tell you really meant that." He Said stuttering. "Your too cute." I say walking off. Leaving him there. I smile to myself as I see him skip away.

Rantaro's P.O.V

YESSSSSSSS!!!!!! I kissed her.....or she kissed me. It doesn't matter  I feel so happy! I go home and in my room I scream. "MY LIFE ROCKS!!! I KISSED WAKIYA YOU BITCHES YEAAAAAAH!!!!" I don't know what to do now. But smile like an idiot.

Time skip

It's after school and I'm blading with wakiya again and she's....smiling at me!? "Ready..set." Daigo says as the referee. "3...2...1 LET IT RIP." 

In the end wakiya won obviously. But she's passed me something from her purse....a note! It said: Meet me behind the school after practice idiot. Got it? I look at her smile and give her a thumbs up.

Time skip

I met her behind the building where she was waiting for me. When she saw me she smiled and wrapped me in a hug. I hug back of course. "I gotta ask. If  you liked me then why did you treat me like shit all the time?"  I asked.She looked down but I raised  her head with my hand so she could look at me. "Well it's the only way I know how to approach someone and when I figured out I liked you I didn't know what to do except for treat you how I always did." I wipe a tear from her face and pull her into a hug. "It's okay now. You don't have to pretend anymore girlie. I love you too and always will." I say hugging her tighter.

Wakiya's P.O.V

I feel happier then I have in a long time with him. I know he's here for me and always will. I kiss him and I smile. "You owe me a date." I hear a voice behind us say. I turn around to see ken and daigo staring at us. "Damn it! I lost." Ken says sadly. "You guys were spying on us!?"I say a triggered. "Naw we put a bet I said if you guys were dating then Ken owed me a date his treat and if you guys were just abnormally mean to each other I owed him ten bucks." Daigo explained. "Well you got what you came for?" Rantaro asked. "Yep."Daigo said turning to Ken. " I want pizza and the arcade. You read me?" Daigo explained. Ken nodded grimly while counting his money. I'm still mad but for some reason it doesn't really matter to me anymore as long as rantaro's by my side I don't need anything else.

ILoveToMakeShips signing off