Shu X Valt

Shu's P.O.V:

"SHUUU!!" I  turn around seeing the person who called my name was my blue haired best friend Valt. "Whats up." He says panting. "Wow you managed to get up early enough to catch up to me." I say smiling at him. "Yeah." He says walking next to me. "Shu I have a question." He said looking me dead in the eye. "Yeah what is it?" I ask. "If...if..if someone told you they liked you would you accept and tell them you  like them back?" I blush and start sweating.'Could he actually?....No.' I think to myself. "W-well...it would d-depend on w-who the p-person was." I stutter blushing even more. "That's what I thought." He said smiling looking down. We walk the rest of the way to school together in silence. At class I doze off.' I wonder why valt asked me that question today? Who could he like?' Then it got me. 'Could he like lui?!' I think to myself worriedly. "Shu...SHU!" A voice pulls me out of my thoughts. It's daigo. "You okay? You look distracted."  He says.I look away. "Yeah I'm fine." I say. "Come on shu." He says. "Your a horrible liar." I sigh he obviously wasn't going to leave  me alone. " I think valt has a crush on lui." I say quickly. He smirks. "And you like him." I sigh. "Was it that obvious." Daigo nodded. "So you gonna tell him." He asked. "No if he likes lui he'd be better off anyway." Daigo slammed his fist on my desk. "If you love him shu then you will tell him." I'm surprised."Do it shu tell him or you'll never know if he likes you or lui." I look at daigo and see pain in his eyes. "Don't make the same mistake I did." He says walking away. I sit there shocked. Then I get up and dash for the stairs. 'For anything I'd bet he's on the roof practicing.'

Valt's P.O.V:

"LET IT RIP!" I yell. Looks like everyone isn't here this morning. "VALT!" I hear shu's voice call my name. My heart races. "Shu?" I ask. I see shu running toward me. "Hey shu." I say smiling. Then he kisses me. I'm shocked then I accept the kiss.  After the kiss he looks me in the eye. "I love you valt I always have." He says. "I love you to shu." And we kiss again. "Ugh get a room you two!" I hear Rantaro's voice say from behind me. "I went up here to practice not to watch you two make out!" He says. I see daigo give shu a thumbs up.
I look at shu and smile. "Your what I always wanted." He said into my ear."Me too." I reply.