Silas x Wakiya

Silas's P.O.V:
I'm walking through the park to think. I just need a break from Cuza and Valt. 'Man those two are twins!'  I think. 'And that rantaro is a goofball!'  I smirk. 'Who in the world is scared of unicorns?' I laugh to myself as I sit down on the bench. I must have been daydreaming and dozed off because I was brought back to reality by a sharp "HEY!" I lookup to see Wakiya Murasaki.

Wakiya's P.O.V:
I'm taking a walk through the park when I bump into this bum. "Did BC Sol kick you out?" I ask. I smirk."I wouldn't be surprised if they did." He rolls his eyes and sighs. "No wakiya they didn't I'm just out here to get away from pest like you." He says. I scoff. "Whatever..." I blush and clench my fist. "Silas...." I begin. "Me and rantaro broke up." I say crying...I know pathetic.

Silas's P.O.V:
I see him crying about a break up. I didn't know he and rantaro broke up. I hug him before I can stop myself. He doesn't seem to mind though. He just kept crying into my shoulder. I pat his back. I let him sit down next to me. "Okay...do you wanna talk about it?" I ask as he calms down a bit. He nods. "We just kept arguing...and we said bad things to and about each other." He says."I love him a lot I care about him...but I'm kinda happy we broke up...I feel free." He explains. "I guess it just wasn't meant to be." He says.

Wakiya's P.O.V:
Here I am spilling my guts out to this idiot like a little kid. But I feel safe. Like I can trust him. I rest my head on his shoulder and he doesn't mind because he moves so I can feel more comfortable. I stare into the park with him in silence until I fall asleep.

Silas's P.O.V:
He fell asleep on me. I don't wanna wake him though he looks so peaceful.  I then lean in and kis his lips ever so gently. I don't regret it.I don't call myself an idiot. I just...smile. He didn't seem to be awoken by the kiss because his eyes were still closed and his breath stayed at the same steady pace it was at. I then pick him up bridal style and carry him to his hotel. Suprisingly the bellhop let's me in the room. I lay wakiya on the bed and think about the moment we had in that park. Maybe it could have been the start of something new. Maybe our relationship could elevate. Who knows only time will tell. I leave wakiya on the bed and head back to BC Sol.

Wakiya's P.O.V:
I wake up to sunlight streaming on my face. 'Was it a dream?' I thought. Thinking back to the afternoon with silas at the park. Then I touch my lips. ' I...Felt something...' I think. I shake my head. I think back to that whole afternoon with silas. And how safe I felt with him and telling him about everything. Maybe someday he could stay with me in my room or my home. Well only time will tell.

Sorry this story is crappy...I am running low on ideas.

ILoveToMakeShips signing off