Ben x Ken ~Lemon~

Ban slammed his boyfriend on the bed bed kissing him hungrily taking off his scarf then shirt and so on until he was bare. Ken moaned a little as ben gripped his hips he looked into his magenta eyes that were full of love.  They kept kissing until they came up for oxygen. "Ben are you sure were ready~" Ken moaned at the last word as his boyfriend had found his sweet spot and kept biting  and kissing it. " Don't worry baby it's not gonna hurt.....much." Ben smirked as he removed his clothing. Ken moaned as Ben opened his legs he left and came back with...oil?! "This will probably hurt since it's your first time but trust me~" Ken moaned as Ben slid a finger in his entrance. And started rubbing back and forth for a while. " Stop teasing me you bastard~" Ken moaned as he clutched the sheets. Then Ben slid another finger in then another and so on. Ken moaned again. "Enough games lets do this~" Ben announced. " You ready?" He asked. " Y-yeah." Ken answered. Ken moaned as Ben entered his body. "Uhhhh~" Ken moaned and arched his back a little. "We're not even to the good part yet~" He says as he rocked back and forth. Tears sprang into kens eyes he gasped as Ben picked up the pace and kissed kens tears away. He moaned a little louder.  "Faster...uhhh....Faster honey." Ben picked up the pace rapidly and Ken could feel a knot in his stomach forming. "Ben...BEN! I'm close I'm really close." He moaned. "Me... too." Ben moaned. " Ken moan my name." Ben ordered " Ben~" Ken obeyed. As they're cum splatted into each other's bodies. Ken let out a sigh and rested his head on bens chest. " I love you ken." Ben muttered in his ear. "I love you too ben." Ken answered before they both fell asleep.