twenty

OPAL'S POV

My heart feels like it's beating out of my chest as Grayson shuts the hotel room door behind us. It was pretty late now, and we'd just gotten back.

After dinner we started walking around and looking at the lights, then somehow ended up ice-skating, which Grayson was surprisingly good at. Despite the cold we grabbed milkshakes, and then decided to avoid the early-drunk crowd and head back.

"This collar is tight," he whines, tugging on it. I smile as I turn toward him and reach for the top button, undoing them all slowly.

Grayson let's out a few shallow breaths, watching my fingers intensely. This is it. Shrugging his shirt off, he attaches his lips to mine without wasting a second.

As he unzips my dress, and as I undo first his belt, then his pants, my hands are shaking the entire time. Before I can process what's happening I'm on my back with Grayson hovering over me, lips sucking on my neck and trailing down my chest.

"Babe, are you sure?" He asks, looking up at me. I nod, glancing up at the ceiling, but he gently guides my eyes back toward him. "Words please, Opal."

At the sound of his voice, staring into his eyes, I feel safe. "Yes, Grayson."

He smiles, lips meeting mine again and muffling the gasp I let out as his fingers dip lower. His touch is so gentle, yet still sends sparks through my entire body.

A soft whimper slips from my lips as he adds another finger, the butterflies in my stomach quickly turning into knots begging to be undone. "Want you, please," my voice is muffled against him. I adjust, wrapping my hand around his cock, slowly pumping while staring back into his glazed-over eyes.

"Shit-just a sec, babe," he breathes, reaching for a condom. As he does, I'm able to fully take in the sight, my eyes widening, and he notices. "We'll go slow, promise."

His reassurance is comforting, but I don't miss the hint of a smirk on his face as he lines up. Instinctively I reach for his hand, our fingers interlocking.

"A-ah, fuck," I mutter, my eyes squeezing shut as he slowly thrusts into me. Grayson bottoms out, and I can tell he's resisting the urge to go faster already. It hurts a bit, the stretch, but it's... good. Especially after a minute of adjusting. "More, Gray, please."

He doesn't need to be told twice.

The pace is steady, gentle, driving me crazy. Grayson's holding himself back, afraid to hurt me, so I lean up to kiss his neck.

His thrusts are rhythmic and with each one I can feel him deeper. My eyes fall on the chain dangling from his neck, swinging with every movement of his hips. My vision is blurred, so I can only focus on him.

"God, Opal I-" Grayson gulps. I moan against him as he thrusts harder, the pads of his fingers digging into my hips. "I fucking love you."

My nails are digging into his biceps as I rock my hips up against his, toes curling as I come undone around him. I wasn't focusing much on his words when he said it-did he even really say it?

He's finishing right after, mumbling incoherent words as I continue to kiss his neck, still coming down myself. His chest rises and falls as he collapses next to me.