Chapter 65

"You're working too hard," Ajax complained, wrapping his arms around my shoulders from behind me. His head dipped down and that soft mouth was pressed up against my mark. The words in my textbook no longer seemed relevant as my head tipped back, all of my studying forgotten.

"Ajax," I groaned. It felt like my head and my heart were working on opposite ends. I knew that I needed to study. I knew that I had to pass my college courses. It didn't matter to anyone else but it mattered to me. I had to prove to myself that I could do it, that all my hard work wasn't for nothing. But, with his lips against my neck it seemed that Ajax was all that mattered. The way he felt, the way he smelt, it was all so intoxicating and I couldn't tell him no.

"Come on, baby girl," he whispered.

Damn, this man knew how to undo me. Those little words, the soft sweep of his tongue, and patient movement of his lips, they all had me in a panting, heaving mess in a matter of seconds.

"I need to study," I whined, pushing him away. The gesture was feeble at best.

Ajax laughed and pulled my chair away from my desk. Then, both of his hands grabbed at mine, dragging me to my feet before I was able to protest, not that I would argue when I wanted him this bad. His hand slipped under the tee shirt I had stolen from him, feeling the bare, smooth skin on my stomach. The feather light touch made me whimper, already craving so much more. His fingers curled, pulling me closer until I was against his chest.

"You've been working too hard, baby girl," he rumbled in my ear, his lips capturing my earlobe. I shivered and pressed myself up harder against his firm body. "Let me take care for you, just for a couple hours."

"Ajax," I mewed, feeling a wave of heat slam into my chest and slide down, towards my core. I knew that I didn't have much time to get myself away from him and those tempting lips if I wanted to get back to my studying.

But did I really want to stop? We had been living together for two weeks now and I had been with him for months on top of that. I had never been so close to anyone in my life and the moments when I felt my control slipping were occurring more and more often now. It was a combination of him knowing me better and my sexual frustration peaking. Every time he tried to use his king complex to make me submissive I had shut down. I knew that one day I would want to have rough, dominant sex, but it was not how I wanted our first time to be. However, he hadn't pulled that card in a long time. Since he had arrived here he had been so patient and giving. He was showing me that he had listened and he was changing for the better.

"I love you," I whispered, my face nestled against his chest.

"What?" he gasped, easing my shoulders back. Those sharp green eyes stared down at me. "What did you say?"

"I said I love you," I repeated. It felt a little odd in my mouth. It wasn't something I said often or to a lot of people. And my cheeks heated up at the blatant admission, but I didn't take it back. I didn't want to. I meant it with every fiber of my being.

Suddenly, Ajax crouched down ever so slightly, grabbed the backs of my thighs and lifted my up. my legs wrapped around his waist. Then his mouth was crashing against mine. My fingers slipped into that auburn hair, kissing him back for all I was worth. A moment later I was beneath him on my bed, my legs still wrapped around him.

He pulled his lips away from mine for a second. My mouth refused to be idle. I grabbed his jaw with one hand, steering his jaw away from me as I moved my kisses to his neck.

"I love you, Keiko. I love you so much," he confessed.

That pushed me over some kind of edge. my head spun with lust and adoration. Then, I was biting his neck.

I don't know why I did it. it wasn't something I would normally do. He was always the rougher, more dominating one. But in that moment it felt right. I heard the way he was moaning, felt the way he was moving and I just had to do it. my teeth sank into his skin. My fingers gripped his hair. My legs stayed tight around his body, keeping him to me. And moan after moan poured out of his mouth. Those arms that were supporting his body shook, slowly giving out until he was unable to hold his own weight, resting on me.

It was the taste of blood that made me panic and pull away. I gasped as I moved backwards, seeing that my bite marks had punctured the sensitive skin on his neck. I opened my mouth to apologize, but the words eluded me when Ajax abruptly rolled, pulling on top of him so I was straddling him. those green eyes that left me breathless were sparkling with unbridled joy.

"Keiko, you marked me," he whispered, almost sounding stunned.

"I'm sorry, I should've-"

"No, baby, no." As he spoke his hips rolled, pushing his rigid erection against my core. The sensation made me lose focus. "This is perfect. You're perfect. You are the queen I needed. Now, I'm all yours."

~~~Last Update!~~~

Hey everyone, this is the last update in my long line of updates. I think this is one of the longest spans that I have continuously updated through. It's been an adventure, that's for sure and exhausting for me. But, if it's making it easier for you to stay inside then it was all worth it!

Now, as promised I have a little surprise that I'm hoping will be exciting for you and challenge me as a writer. You guys get to decide what happens in the final two chapters. Light up the comments, tell me what you feel is missing. I left a few gaps to see what you all picked and I have a couple ideas myself, but those are taking the back burner for the time being!

So let me know what you want to see. I'll put out the first chapter that you all decide on on the 31st and put an update out for the second one at that time as well!