Share Your Opinion

Hello everyone!

First things first, we hit one million reads! This is my third book to ever cross the million mark and boy, does it feel good. Thanks to each and every one of you for getting me here. It's been one hell of a ride, that's for sure.

Something that I've noticed is that people seem to like reading books that aren't perfect, at least on this site. When I wrote another book on this site- The First Queen- it was more popular on this site when it was filled with plot holes and angry characters. Once it was fixed the same excitement wasn't there. 

Either way I feel like SFTAK has potential, though it certainly hasn't reached it's peak yet. It needs a little bit of help to get there. More specifically, it needs your help. If you feel inclined I have placed some question below for you to answer and we can change Ajax and Keiko's story for the better.

1: Who was your favorite character?

2: Who was your least favorite character?

3: What was your favorite scene?

4: What was your least favorite scene?

5: What is something specific that you would change about Ajax to make him more likable?

6: So apparently a lot of you are familiar with bathroom and kitchen cleaners. What would you rename Ajax if given the chance? (Bonus points if it relates to Greek mythology)

7: What do you wish there was more of?

8: What do you wish there was less of?