𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 1 𝖂𝖊𝖑𝖈𝖔𝖒𝖊 𝕿𝖔 𝕯𝖊𝖗𝖗𝖞

Reader Point of View

The whole world is like a dead place to be living in and I can't help if I don't like it or even hate it at the most. You see, I will start at the very beginning of my whole story about me and where I came from before my whole life began to fall apart. I was born in Pennsylvania, I once had a cat named Sylvester, unfortunately, he died when I turned 2 years old due to getting hit by a truck. I still remember making him a grave in the backyard by using a shoebox to bury him in there. A few years later I had just turned 9 and my parents gave me a dog that I adore so much in my heart until it all ended in a blink of an eye. My dog Anne died by being shot by our drunk ass neighbor next door and she was only so young if I remember. I started to think that I had a bad case of bad luck, but my mom said 'IT' happens in life. I doubt it does because no one is capable of doing no such thing like I'm doing. 

When I got older this is where my life was crushed into bits of pieces. My parents and I were on our back home after the carnival when suddenly, the driver next to us crash next to us and we ended up in the hospital. I was in bed when I woke up to find myself in a hospital bed when the doctor told me that my parents didn't survive the accident. I felt like I was about to faint and you don't know what else they told me. They told me that I have to go live with my aunt and uncle to be my local guardian even though I'm only 17 almost 18 to finish high school. So, I packed my bags and took a bus to ride to my aunt and uncle's address.

At long last as I arrived at a town named Derry that they live in and it looks so dead all around. I continued walking when I saw the welcoming sign and more until a red balloon caught my attention as it flew over to where I was as the text on the balloon said, 'աɛʟƈօʍɛ ȶօ ɖɛʀʀʏ, ʏ/ռ'.

"Creepy sh*t. My kind of taste yet I don't f*ck with clowns." I said pulling out a pen to click it to show the sharp end as the balloon POP! I began to see red stuff splatter on me and the ground as I gagged.

"This better be paint," I mumbled as I kept moving to find the address on what street they live on. 

My eyes scan around the neighborhood as I arrived at the house address (Address text) and came up to the door and rung the doorbell. I waited patiently until the door open to reveal my aunt frowning at my figure.

"Hey, uh, (Aunt name) it's good to see you again after almost...17 years?" I greeted awkwardly as she scoffed.

"Tch, I didn't expect my sister's daughter to live with us after that car crash. Get in." She said in a rude tone as I grab my bag and head inside.

The house was decorated with fine antics, comfortable furniture, and clean too. (Aunt name) shut the door behind her as she went upstairs to go get my uncle to come down and greet me. Why did I have to be down here? This place already sucks from the moment I stepped out of the bus. 

"(Aunt name)! Come down and say hello to our niece for the last 17 years since we've last seen her." My aunt shouted as my uncle walks downstairs looking like a hobo on the street as he eyed me up and down.

"Y/N?" He asked.

"That's me," I replied.

"Heh, you grew up just like your mom." He chuckled.

"Yeah..."

"Welcome to Derry, Y/N. We already got you enrolled for school and got your bedroom set up." (Uncle name) said as he beckons me to follow upstairs to my new bedroom where I'll be staying.

I enter the bedroom to see my room which amazes me that they must be rich to buy this much to support me while I'm staying here

I enter the bedroom to see my room which amazes me that they must be rich to buy this much to support me while I'm staying here. I sat my bag aside as I sat on my bed taking a moment to scan the room.

"Oh, uh, (aunt name) wants you to get settle and she'll prepare dinner. Be downstairs around 7 when it's all made up. Okay?" 

"Okay." I nodded.

When (uncle name) left out of the bedroom I got back up to look out the window to see a couple of people walking by our house as I let out a soft sigh and took out my phone to play a few games. When I check the clock it was already 6:48 PM so I better head down for dinner. I climbed down the stairs to the kitchen to see my aunt had already finished preparing our food and my uncle was in the living room watching the sports channel.

"Y/N, tell your uncle to come in here and eat." She said wiping her hands in a rag and I headed out the kitchen into the living room to see him fast asleep.

I shook his shoulder gently," Hey, (uncle's name)? Dinner's ready." 

He woke up and shooed me away knowing he already knew that it was time to eat. We sat at the table silently as I ate a sample of my food and my aunt was talking to my uncle about something dealing with children going missing. Odd? Has it been happening recently in the past decades?

"So Y/N, tomorrow is your first day at school and here's what our schedule is going to be. I work from 4-6 hours and (uncle's name) works from 7-4.  You get home on time unless you called or text to let us know that you're staying after for study time. I don't want to see B's, C's, or D's especially an F. Understand?" She said in a serious tone as I nodded slowly.

"Hey rookie, it's the first day of school. How hard can it be?" He shrugged.

'I doubt that the kids around my age won't even want to come near me. I'm in the loner group as they would call it.' I thought as I pick up my plate and washed it then head back upstairs to wash up. 

When I enter the bathroom to wash up I turned around and looked at the mirror to see red marks on the mirror that were handwritten saying, 'ɖɨɖ ʏօʊ ʟɨӄɛ ʍʏ ɢɨʄȶ? ɨȶ'ֆ ֆքɛƈɨǟʟ~' What type of demonic shit is this? I blinked to see it gone and quickly took my shower so I can get some sleep. I turned off the water and got out to dry off until I heard creaking outside of the door as I opened it to see nothing and groaned. What the hell? I must be hearing things; I need to get some shut eyes so I can get ready for school in the morning. I changed into my pajamas and climbed into bed shutting my eyes to drift off to sleep.

3rd Person

In the dark corner of the bedroom, someone was watching you sleep as they quietly walked by your bed to touch your hair combing it between their fingertips. His bells jingle a little as he purred in delight to see the one and only friend he had back in the olden days that brought them back together again.

"Oh Y/N, if only you knew how long I've waited for you. You are going to enjoy your time when we meet and get to know each other from where we last spoke." He spoke in a dry tone and a cheerful tone. 

Hey everyone! I'm really sorry if you weren't expecting to be this slow. I have a LOT of catching up to do and I will try my best to update this book and Coca-Cola too.