𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕.10 ₱Ø₱

You P.O.V.

I felt a little better and tried to forget about myself getting raped by my uncle that is now in prison. He deserved it and not only that, but I was starting to get worried about my aunt; she's been drinking a lot lately. I would go up to my bedroom and get on my laptop playing online games when I heard creaking coming from my closet. I walked over to my closet and opened it to find Pennywise tangled up inside as I put my hands on my hips.

"What're you doing?" I asked.

"N-Nothing. Honest~" He giggled.

I pinch the bridge of my nose and helped him out of there and forced him to hang back my clothes while I sat on the bed continuing my game. The bed suddenly began to feel heavy a little as I turn to see Pennywise tilting his head looking at the screen.

"What are you playing?" He asked.

"Fortnite," I replied.

"Oh, I heard some children, teens, and adults play that game. What is it about?" He asked.

"It's all about going into battle, collecting gadgets, weapons, leveling up, etc," I replied.

"Oh," He nodded.

"What are you doing here?" I mocked.

Pennywise shifts his eyes over at me and said, "I came to check up on you." 

"Tch, you check up on me all the time," I said.

"You don't look fine at all. You seemed rather stressed out and a little lost." He held my hand as I looked over at him and sighed in defeat.

"Ever wanted to go to a place where no one can bother you? A place where no one else can ruin your whole life?" I asked as he chimed right beside me and leaned closer.

"I know that place and I can take you there." He said with a wide grin.

"Where?" 

"Hold my hand." 

I felt a little anxious at first but I trust Pennywise and I knew that he wouldn't do anything to fool me. I held my hands in his as I shut my eyes when I heard the sound of joyful screams and popcorn popping in my ears. I opened my eyes to find myself at an old carnival that I remembered going with my parents.

"How did you..." I was lost with words as he held my hand tighter.

"Y/N...There is something I need to confess and it's about all of this that you have forgotten." Pennywise said in a serious venomous tone.