𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 9 𝕾𝖍𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕽𝖆𝖎𝖓𝖉𝖔𝖜

Tribute For This Chapter: Listen to this plz

Bill (Pennywise) P.O.V.

I was so furious and upset about Y/N being harassed by her uncle that raped her because he was drunk. The police had notified us that her uncle won't be around the neighborhood and he's going to be in prison for a long time. I was still in my human form and sat by the tree-hugging Y/N in my arms to comfort her. She was still traumatized over it and I want to make her better to feel safe and sound. I won't harm her nor hurt her in anything abusive. 

"Why did this have to happen to me?" She asked in a sorrowful tone.

"It happens. We sometimes don't expect that happen until..." I paused as she groaned in response.

"He was so strange and weird to be around that I didn't see it coming. Now I'm I'ming to be traumatized to have any sexual relationship with anyone." She muffled.

"You'll get over it. It takes time." I reassured combing through her bangs as she sighs softly.

"It's like the world is hiding behind the shadow to prevent the colors to brighten up the world. My world to be exact. I lost my parents, I moved to this place full of weird things, met a clown, and got raped by my uncle." She said holding her knees to her chest as I rub her back softly.

"You have been through a lot. The colors are not hidden when you have one right in front of you that hasn't faded away." I smiled a little as she lifts her head looking at me in her loving E/C into my blue ones.

"You are the only color that makes me...feel happy for once in a lifetime. I'm glad to see my clown boy loves me." 

My eyes bulged and I said, "Y-You love me?" 

"Duh, why wouldn't I when I pecked your lips trying to find you." She said as I laughed manically like I was in my clown form.

"I love you, too." I smiled.

"Maybe your colors can make my world the shade of the rainbow." She said as she grabbed my collar catching me off guard to force a passionate kiss on her lips as I return the kiss.