𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 4 𝐏𝐎𝐏

🎉Edit Made by Me. Subscribe to me!🎉

You headed back home when you saw your uncle standing by the door with his arms folded across his chest.

"What took you so long?" He asked.

"I-I was..."

"You what? Hanging around with people that aren't even your friends?" He scoffed.

"So what?" You asked.

He gave you a dark look in his eyes as he cupped your cheeks whispering, "People around here just don't understand a damn thing going on in this town. You could've been kidnapped, raped, or have been used."

You push your uncle aside and enter inside of the house up the stairs to your room. You shut the door behind you and began to have deep thoughts about your uncle's behavior towards you.

"Seems like he's a little weird. Don't you think?" You heard a familiar voice behind you and saw the happy clown himself. Pennywise.

"What are you doing here creep?" You snarled.

"Easy girl. I'm not going to hurt you; just came over for a visit." He grinned.

"Yeah right. Out!" You pointed out the door as he shook his head.

"No. I came here to return this to you." He hand over your gum pack as he sat on your bed crisscrossed with a wide smile.

"Thanks..."

"Nice room. I like it." He compliments.

This is weird as fuck to be hanging around with a clown that lives in the sewers and followed you home. 

"Why did you come here in the first place?" You asked.

"No reason. Just a visit after our meet up that didn't turn out how I wanted." He shrugged.

You blew a bubble and POP! Pennywise lets out a giggle hearing you chew the gum and you were confused about his actions. You grabbed your phone and handed it over to him. He picked it up confused as you rolled your eyes.

"Dude, do you not know how to operate a phone?" You asked.

"Not really to be honest. The years have changed and so has technology as you can see." He chuckled.

"Do you even have a phone or are just..."

"A lonely creepy clown? Yes." He answered with a small sigh.

"Care for some gum?" You handed him a piece in a wrapper as he declines it.

"No thanks. I have other things to feast on." He replied.

"What do you like to eat?" You asked.

"Uh.....mostly meaty things or a salad twice a week." He replied in a hesitant tone.

"Figures. No wonder you jingle around like Santa Claus." You teased.

You made Pennywise giggle as he heard the sound of your uncle and aunt had a little quarrel downstairs. He knew something was going to happen to you because he can see it but you can't.

"I have to go now. It was fun hanging out with you Y/N." He said.

"...Yeah. I guess," 

"If you are in the need of trouble. Just call me and I'll be there to save you." He said as you nodded in return as he vanished into thin air. 

'Freaky~' You purred.