𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕. 6 𝑷𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒓 𝖀𝖕

Your P.O.V.

You were bored laying in bed on a lazy Sunday doing nothing. You haven't seen Pennywise in weeks after you guys became friends. You sat up as you peaked out of the window to see a couple walking by after another holding hand, locking their lips together to taste their sweetness of sugar plums. You gagged! 

"That's it! If Penny isn't going to see me then I'll go see him instead." You claimed.

You changed into a more comfortable outfit to head out and find Pennywise. He lives in the sewer so there has to be another way to find him. I wore a blue hoodie, blue ripped shorts, and boots with short heels to head out when my aunt blocked my exit.

"Where are you going?" She asked.

"Out for a walk. I need some fresh air." I replied trying to reach for the handle as she grabbed my wrist tightening it as I wince a little.

"You're not going anywhere. I know what you did and I won't let you leave here not until you tell me." She snarled and I stared in confusion as she held my wrist in a tight grasp.

"Tell you what lady?" I asked.

"You know it! Tell me now!" She yelled. 

I released my wrist from her grip shoving her to the side and rushed out the door running for my life to find Pennywise wherever he could be. She walked down the neighborhood to keep searching until she came across an old abandon house. The house looked like it could collapse at any second due to how long it still stands around. 

"Huh, a cool yet creepy house." You said to yourself as you walked up further to look inside.

The house in the inside looked creepy as hell, the curtains were torn, the wallpaper was breaking off the wall, the floor almost broken to pieces, and the furniture was all broken. A few cobwebs and dust were just hanging around in the air while you passed by them not afraid to see any spider come creeping towards you. As you searched around the place you didn't notice someone was watching you when you heard carnival music echoing through the halls. 

'The hell...' You thought.

The creepy carnival music was leading you downstairs where a well was as you crawled inside to go see where it was coming from. It may be a stupid idea to go down there; you just want to go investigate it. The music was growing closer as the echoes lead you deeper underground into the sewers as you walked on foot to go see who's clowning around. When the music was now met up with you, you slightly jump feeling your heart speed up when a red abyss of the whole place appeared. The figure was standing a few feet away from you and it was none other than Pennywise.

"Penny?" You called out.

Pennywise was staring at you blankly as he began to move around and shift to perform a dance for you. 

"Very funny

"Very funny. I'm not in the mood to see your famous clown dance." You bluntly said.

"Penny! Quit it!" You shouted as he stopped and grins down at you playfully

"Ah, my friend has come to pay me a visit." He said as you form a small grin on your lips.

"Get down from there. I came here because...I kind of got lonely and needed someone to talk to." Penny steps down from the stage he performed on as he slowly walked toward you.

" Penny steps down from the stage he performed on as he slowly walked toward you

"Why so sad? Want a balloon to make you smile?" He asked.

"No thanks. What have you been doing lately?" You asked.

He leaned back and forward with his arms crossed his back responding, "Nothing except sleeping. I even got you cotton candy and candy apples while I was out." 

He handed you a bag with delicious treats that were your favorite which was weird of him to know about it. While you were tying the bag Pennywise took a hold of your wrist to examine a purple bruise.

"Who did this to you?" He asked. 

You snatch your wrist back replying, "No one."

"Don't lie to me, Y/N. Someone did hurt you didn't they?" He asked in a dark tone.

"...It was no one. Don't worry about it, okay?" 

"Fine. You better tell me if somethings troubling you. I can help~" 

"No, you can't clown-boy." You boop his nose as he squeaked in surprise.

"At least give your clown friend a warm welcoming hug?" He asked with his arms wide open as you hugged the clown and smelt him. He smelled like a sweet treat and chocolate flavor when he's wearing the clown suit.

"Hey, you up for tomorrow?"

"Tomorrow? For what?"

"To hang out by the lake." 

"Oh! Yes, i'll go with you to the lake."  He smiled nonchately. 

"Good. I better head back or my aunt and uncle will go crazy over me." You said as he tugged back on your wrist.

"Wait! Y/N, I think you should...nevermind. Have a safe trip back home." He brushed off as you smirked.

"Pennywise~" 

He hummed in response as you said, "Pucker up clown-boy~" 

He raise an eyebrow and was unexpectedly pecked on the lips by you as you left him alone stunned. You felt your face heated and continued to run back to your house carrying the goodies with you too.